Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MONEY = FAKECEL

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
This is the most fundamental blackpill.

If I had money I would live in SEA for the rest of my life and have a happy life. But because I am forced to wageslave to survive I can't do it so easy, I must jump through hoops to make it happen.

If only I had rich parents I could leech from my life would be 100000000000000000000000000x better despite being incel.

My family never give me any money

I had to earn everything myself

also I have 60,000$ student debt but I don't give a fuck about that, when I SEAmaxx they won't see my money ever again :lul:

You just made a post saying you make nearly 3k per month? That's a lot more than most here make

You just made a post saying you make nearly 3k per month? That's a lot more than most here make
Yeah and what?

What can I do with that I can live there for 1 year then I will run out of money.

It doesn't solve any of my problem.

I will have 20,000$ saved when I SEAmaxx.

Wow ok, then I live for 1 year and I will run out of this money and have to go back. Doesn't solve my problem. And it took me 5 years to collect this much, right now I only have 10,000, I will collect another 10,000 this year.

The money I need is 1 million dollar not 10,000 dollar JFL.

Somebody please give me 1 million dollars I fucking demand it right now give me 1 million I demand you give me motherfuckers send me on paypal right now

i would be much happier if i was able to fuck a hooker whenever i want.

i would be much happier if i was able to fuck a hooker whenever i want.
Hooker is only temporary release.

I want real intimacy, something hookers can never give me.

Look I fucking buy this shit every week and I never win fucking scam

lose genetic lottery

lose money lottery

what lottery I lose next?

I would have more money if this stupid chinese niggers didnt steal all my money with their Gacha games

No money for your autism

:feelsbadman:

Hooker is only temporary release.

I want real intimacy, something hookers can never give me.
you are saying money gets you real intimacy (!!!)

Somebody please give me 1 million dollars I fucking demand it right now give me 1 million I demand you give me motherfuckers send me on paypal right now
Ask the kikes.

I would have more money if this stupid chinese niggers didnt steal all my money with their Gacha games
what games specifically? why do you play them?

what games specifically? why do you play them?
epic7, NIKKE, Honkai star rail, Arkknights, Genshin

I played them because I was lonely and daydreamed a better life with waifus and pretended I exist in that world and then masturbated to hentai all day. Was in a pretty dark place bro, I came home after work and just wanted some peace and copium so I gachamaxxed for stress relief. A terrible decision, gacha games pray on people like me.

Ask the kikes.
I would unironically do anything kikes ask me to do within reason if they gave me 1 million dollars.

if they ordered me to shill kike propaganda on this forum 24/7 or in-person I would do it without a single ounce of hesitation. I would spread the open-border agenda and I would praise niggers and go all day on twitter and report everybody who doesn't agree and make posts about how people are spreading hate on kikes and everything like that.

But they would never hire some autistic like me JFL :lul:

epic7, NIKKE, Honkai star rail, Arkknights, Genshin

I played them because I was lonely and daydreamed a better life with waifus and pretended I exist in that world and then masturbated to hentai all day. Was in a pretty dark place bro, I came home after work and just wanted some peace and copium so I gachamaxxed for stress relief. A terrible decision, gacha games pray on people like me.
games are OK to play, JUST DO NOT PLAY ANY (COMMERCIAL) FREE-TO-PLAY GAMES. DO NOT PLAY GAMES WITH A DAILY LOGIN BONUS. OR DAILY TASK BONUS ETC. UNFORTUNATELY MOST NON-FREE-TO-PLAY GAMES ALSO HAVE THESE DAILY AND WEEKLY THINGS.

ONLY PLAY PREMIUM GAMES WITH NO DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY LOGIN BONUSES AND ASSIGNMENTS/TASKS/WHATEVER THEY ARE THAT FORCE YOU TO PLAY WITHIN A CERTAIN TIME. Seems that nowadays all premium multiplayer games have dailies/weeklies also, because they are so effective in driving play-time and micro-transactions.