Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Class Reunion 40 years. The SAME EXACT cliques and invitations.....proof

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
So, a man I know (not a family member) had his 40th. That means age 58.

They had a Facebook type "class of " GROUP forum.

Only one person asked him if he was coming ( a foid on the COMMITTEE). The popular people made plans for a bicycle rental, and were already picking out who was invited.(you could actually read their shit).

One local motel....there was an exclusive get together (drinks) of old pals (the cliques). Naturally too, a few chads never left his hometown, so they had a couples clique.

So, 40 years later they still hate us.

Last edited:
I randomly googled a 40 yr reunion. These are the selfies that the little cliques get apart from the group shot. The former cheerleaders, or whatever
Images 19

Now every graped foid in the young years end up as a "christian reborn woman" :feelskek:

i wont care about reunions what is even the point talk about wageslaving and how many debt you have? idc

@Emba were you invited in those kind of meetings?

i wont care about reunions what is even the point talk about wageslaving and how many debt you have? idc

For popular people to celebrate a life filled with love

Imagine 40 years later. Everybody thinks you're still cool.

Attachments

• 08953fd9-5e87-49cd-aa50-a904701790f8-springfield_football.jpeg
    08953fd9-5e87-49cd-aa50-a904701790f8-springfield_football.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 22
It only exists so you can mog others.

So, a man I know (not a family member) had his 40th. That means age 58.

They had a Facebook type "class of " GROUP forum.

Only one person asked him if he was coming ( a foid on the COMMITTEE). The popular people made plans for a bicycle rental, and were already picking out who was invited.(you could actually read their shit).

One local motel....there was an exclusive get together (drinks) of old pals (the cliques). Naturally too, a few chads never left his hometown, so they had a couples clique.

So, 40 years later they still hate us.
I never want to see any of my nigger classmates ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back