Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wasn’t invited to school reunion

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Or no school reunion happened at all. But I never got an invitation. I finished “high school” more than 10 years ago and “primary school” about 20 years ago. Round numbers, so I expect someone to try to organize an event.

Not that I would go to a reunion party. I was bullied at the end of “high school” and don’t think it’s worth seeing these ass cunts again. “Primary” was awesome and full of good memories, but I respectfully want it to be over and as much as I love some people from primary, I do not wish to see them again.

I stayed in touch with a few people from high school after we graduated, and from them I heard that there were some unofficial reunions, but it was just the popular clique. They went to a nightclub to celebrate, a pretty normal normie night.

However, I also heard that a lot of drama happened in these cliques. Many friendships broke apart.

At some point, my friendships broke apart too. One guy ignored me, the other felt offended when I confronted him about something, the other one ghosted me when I said something negative about feminism and marriage.

Just end an old friendship that had existed for years, because someone is skeptical about feminism and relationships with femoids and marriage.

We Millennials can’t from long lasting bonds. Dealing with people is so difficult and embarrassing.

Given how things went for me and for others, it wouldn’t surprise me if nobody wanted to see anyone anymore and no reunion was ever organized.

why the hell would you want to go back to a high school reunion? also you are 30+ why havent you roped? :feelswhere::feelswhere:

How I dream entering in my school reunion:

No reunion for your face

At some point, my friendships broke apart too. One guy ignored me, the other felt offended when I confronted him about something, the other one ghosted me when I said something negative about feminism and marriage.
Isn't this sort of thing just normal after a while? People drifting apart especially as they get into relationships and have less energy to spend on people who can't offer them much in the way of resources.

even if they wanted to invite me, they couldn't find me or get in contact with me anyway.

i may as well be dead as far as they care

even if they wanted to invite me, they couldn't find me or get in contact with me anyway.

i may as well be dead as far as they care
Same here, except that they could write me a letter and put it in my parents’ mail box. So if I get invited, the invitation will find me.

Isn't this sort of thing just normal after a while? People drifting apart especially as they get into relationships and have less energy to spend on people who can't offer them much in the way of resources.
It sure is normal, but seeing an old friend as someone “who could not offer resources” is typical, modern Millennial thinking that is the cause of the so-called loneliness epidemic.

Why would u want to go to reunion to hear the boasting and bragging of those maggots ?

It sure is normal, but seeing an old friend as someone “who could not offer resources” is typical, modern Millennial thinking that is the cause of the so-called loneliness epidemic.
Do these people have kids or significant others, the ones you used to hang around with I mean?

Do these people have kids or significant others, the ones you used to hang around with I mean?
Nope, these bunch of friends were pretty much incels. But that was not long after high school, it’s been almost ten years since I talked to them, so things might have changed.

I closed the door on the Past. Fuck the past. It´s the past for a reason

I was invited via Facebook. But I never went.