Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

clean

Multicell

Multicell

multiple ugly shy
★★
"Take a shower in the morning, brush teeth often, fitness, grooming, clean stuff"

Costs me energy. Its simply not true that I feel good after it.
I do some of it when I need to get out, but it helps nothing.
What about you?

Shower before and after gym in the morning. Brushing and flossing teeth, washing face with some cleansing gel.

Shower before and after gym in the morning. Brushing and flossing teeth, washing face with some cleansing gel.
yes, but do you feel better from it, is your mood a bit better from doing it, afterwards? Me: no. I do it for others only.

Last edited:
yes, but do you feel better from it, is your mood a bit better from doing it, afterwards? Me: no.
It prevents from feeling worse.
I hate feeling gross and filthy.

I feel maximal gross allready all the time, with a good haircut or not, clean or not. Simply doesn't make a difference.
If it makes others happy I like that aspect, but if they don't see it.... don't care.

Teeth rot fast when neglected. Dental is extremely expensive and most insurances do not cover it for that reason…expense .
So don’t skip cleaning tooth /gums and overdo the cleaning at times with soft tooth brush, floss + mouthwash .

Teeth rot fast when neglected. Dental is extremely expensive and most insurances do not cover it for that reason…expense .
So don’t skip cleaning tooth /gums and overdo the cleaning at times with soft tooth brush, floss + mouthwash .
good advice, brocel, appreciated. I know and agree. But some not only do it because of wisdom. It brightens their mood a bit. Me:no. Strange?

ngl a shower is the best thing after waking up.

Contrast Showers are even better. Alternating between hot and cold.

It feels nice but it depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to shower twice a day sometimes I can't be arsed for 3 days.

It feels nice .... sometimes..
The number of people and 'professionals' who think that everybody has that is infinite. I have met no one who only does it for logical reasons and for others. I wonder if there is another person for whom it doesn't do anything emotionally. Most people on a desert island with a shower would use it (for emotional reasons).

Last edited:
For showers yes. Brushing teeth is only if my teeth are dirty after a meal otherwise it's a chore.