Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Climate "crisis", summarized in a few words.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Go buy your electric car, goyim! :soy::soy::soy: You're killing off Earth, you're exceeding your permitted CO2 quota limit! :incel: :incel: :incel: I'm taking the 7th vaccine! Climate crisis, global warming +3.0ºC by 2050! :soy::soy::soy: Mini ice age is fake news!!! :incel::incel:

I'm killing off myself by 2030, anyways.

NPCs are brainwashed with this bullshit already.
yea its sad
and whenever i get mail to pay the billz and shit theres always the (((car company))) advertisement shilling EVs
"Get a prize and win an Electric Twingo!" i wanna fuckin kill myself because of this nothing to live for

yea its sad
and whenever i get mail to pay the billz and shit theres always the (((car company))) advertisement shilling EVs
"Get a prize and win an Electric Twingo!" i wanna fuckin kill myself because of this nothing to live for
Just eat ze bugs, you'll die from 60ºC heat wave in 2050! :soy: No more ice ages, it's all fake news! It's your all fault, goyim! :forcedsmile:

Climate change is just an attempt to manufacture a secular religion to control the populace after the decline of orthodox religion

That's why they obsess so much about people's 'climate sins,' and have rituals like turning lights off for earth day

i will buy whatever i want

Screenshot 2023 09 30 021614
metatrons cube. notice the star of david, cross and the stone mason logo. :feelsmage: :feelsmage: