Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Climb Mount Everest?

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I wish I didn’t have asmtha and a heart condition. But I believe you could be incel and climb Mount Everest. Just because you are ugly doesn’t mean that you always have some physical abnormality .
So neets, if you had the cash would you try it.
Only around 6000 people have done it.
I think it fucks up your arteries, but lots of meth or coke cels so why not give it a shot.

I'm gonna climb the highest building in my city and jump to see whats at the bottom

Never. I would climb high mountains in general though.

imagine climbing top of the world and you are still incel. alone wolf at the top

Never. I would climb high mountains in general though.
Everest is highest point. But honestly Mount Kilimanjaro is largest free standing mana kea biggest from bottom to top. So yea doesn’t really matter mountain to mountain much.

imagine climbing top of the world and you are still incel. alone wolf at the top
There’s like a blue boots or some shit who is a marker. It would be funny to fall in middle of path way up there with some “foids are sluts” T-shirt’s and become a landmark lol

Only around 6000 people have done it.
and as of December 2021 only 312 people have died while climbing. Plus you could then get some sponsorships or smth and wealthmaxx. Would be funny to be a frozen dead statue with a "FUCK FEMENISM" flag or smth