Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Clockwork Orange is the best movie

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's the only film I can really stand watching without cringing. There's no forced moral faggotry, the movie shows you characters doing things including rape without telling you if these things are right or wrong. It doesn't tell you Alex (the main character) is good or bad, nor does it tell you other characters are. It represents all characters as being equally scummy and explores how morality is nothing more but an excuse to practice violence. Great movie. I'd suggest all brocels watch it even if the main character is attractive and they softened the movie up a bit from the book.
0415975e197ea6ab834a9651c3ae893b clock work stanley kubrick

Does Alex attract foids in the book?

Does Alex attract foids in the book?
In the book he hints that he does in the intro, and that Dim doesn't because Dim is ugly hence they have trouble picking up girls because Dim follows them around (blackpill) but there's no scene where Alex has sex with two women. Instead in the book he brings back two little girls by offering them food and alcohol and then rapes them. That's where the nickname "Alex De Large" comes from. He called himself that while molesting them because his penis was so large in comparison to their.... You know what :lul:

I wish I had set up a gang in my teens to rape women and make street fights. Here in Brazil, minors cannot be arrested, no matter the crime they commit. Unfortunately, time has passed.

I wish I had set up a gang in my teens to rape women and make street fights. Here in Brazil, minors cannot be arrested, no matter the crime they commit. Unfortunately, time has passed.
Brutal.

wasnt some fag here with that pic

A lot of users use him because incels tend to be a little on edge.
no he was a straight up fag that admitted to being fucked and kept asking for unban

We need a gang like that to beatup shitskins and muttslims

I only ever watched the rape scene at the beginning. Is the rest of the movie worth watching?

I red the book - I remember it used very difficult language. There is a p0rn adaptation: "A Clockwork Orgy", I never watched it - but each time I hear a work "Clockwork" it reminds me of it. Recently its "Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy".

I haven't seen it yet. My parents wouldn't let me watch it.

I red the book - I remember it used very difficult language. There is a p0rn adaptation: "A Clockwork Orgy", I never watched it - but each time I hear a work "Clockwork" it reminds me of it. Recently its "Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy".
Luckily most editions of the book include a dictionary of Nadsat words.

Directed by (((Stanley Kubrick)))

Odd and unique film.

It's the only film I can really stand watching without cringing. There's no forced moral faggotry, the movie shows you characters doing things including rape without telling you if these things are right or wrong. It doesn't tell you Alex (the main character) is good or bad, nor does it tell you other characters are. It represents all characters as being equally scummy and explores how morality is nothing more but an excuse to practice violence. Great movie. I'd suggest all brocels watch it even if the main character is attractive and they softened the movie up a bit from the book. View attachment 890324
where can i find the graphic version tho, full scenes

I watched that movie thrice and read the book in summer 2013 kek I was a bit obsessed

I've only read the book. Movie is still on my watchlist

It's the only film I can really stand watching without cringing. There's no forced moral faggotry, the movie shows you characters doing things including rape without telling you if these things are right or wrong. It doesn't tell you Alex (the main character) is good or bad, nor does it tell you other characters are. It represents all characters as being equally scummy and explores how morality is nothing more but an excuse to practice violence. Great movie. I'd suggest all brocels watch it even if the main character is attractive and they softened the movie up a bit from the book. View attachment 890324
Reading the book was fantastic. The only thing I did not like about Kubrick's adaptation is that he didn't include the scene where Alex drinks booze and then rapes the twelve year old foids at his mom's house. :feelsEhh:

Reading the book was fantastic. The only thing I did not like about Kubrick's adaptation is that he didn't include the scene where Alex drinks booze and then rapes the twelve year old foids at his mom's house. :feelsEhh:
He instead switched them for two old roasties. His film was already at risk of being banned in Britain, and so I do not denounce him.

Yes it is right up there. The unique lingo element, described in more detail in the novel by Anthony Burgess, is an interesting similarity to our community.

Last edited: