Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coding makes me happy :)

FullAnon

FullAnon

Rrofessional Retard
I started coding in C++ and HTML, CSS, JS, PHP. and I don't feel sad anymore. who needs women when you have code. Even if I just copy stuff off google I still feel happy. I've just been making websites and simple console apps all week!

Take the hacker man pill anons :hax:

ig9OoyenpxqdCQyABmOQBZDI0duHk2QZZmWg2Hxd4ro.jpg

not wired for it,
I tried coding and it didn't make me happy

Good cope. For me it‘s the gym, but everyone got his own way.

I'd rather stick to graphics than fuckin coding

At first glance I read "coping makes me happy".

I like this brocel. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

only language that makes me happy is python. Other languages are shit to work with. Regex is fun sometimes too.

It's cool at first but it might wear off until it's nothing more than a tool for you to get your projects done.

Coding is good. Just dont burn yourself out on it or youll end up resenting it. Also dont give up when you hit harder topics and concepts. Just revise things. Use syntax and features in much smaller settings. Play around with them. Get comfortable with them. Take notes. and then incorporate those skills in larger projects later on.

Keep yourself a folder with small usage cases for each thing you do, comment well so you can refer too it. You'll do yourself a massive favour if you approach it right

It was an excellent cope years ago.

Re: Some kid just said that Plato is better than Stirner
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184114151Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:12 PM CST
"Who are either of those people" Individuals who envied the superior pioneers of abstraction known as "mathematicians."
Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?" The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization. A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect. The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this. Further information can be found here: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers

I started coding in C++ and HTML, CSS, JS, PHP. and I don't feel sad anymore. who needs women when you have code. Even if I just copy stuff off google I still feel happy. I've just been making websites and simple console apps all week!

wears off eventually
plus most can't just LDACode forever

I am the best coder on .is

how many men have you fucked so far

Based. I wish I had the focus and determination to code. I feel like I would like doing it if I did it while on adderall or smth.

Based. I wish I had the focus and determination to code. I feel like I would like doing it if I did it while on adderall or smth.

Pleasure and problem-solving, of-course.

Skill Languages;
  • TorqueScript
  • Lua(CodeChef)
  • C(CodeChef)
  • Perl(CodeChef)
  • Excel Formulas(School Course)
  • JavaScript(CoderByte + CodeChef)
  • XML/AIML(Slightly)
  • HTML/CSS(Slightly)
  • Assembly(Slightly)
  • Visual Basic(Slightly)
  • GDScript(Slightly)
  • XSE-Script(As a young child; Slightly)
  • Batch(As a young child)

(He also toyed with Python, C++, Haskell, LISP, C#, SQLite)

As a Blasian with NLD(Brain lesion), his PIQ is lower than that of the full-Asian Matthew, his fellow programme

View attachment 577286

View attachment 577303
(He only used JSON" once or twice)
View attachment 577304

View attachment 577305

(Matthew and Ashley were more invested in networking than he was)

matthew-png.573350

matt-png.573352

His own "progress":

View attachment 577288

View attachment 577289

View attachment 577290

View attachment 577306

View attachment 577292
(Incomplete)

View attachment 577293
(Incomplete)

View attachment 577294
(Incomplete)

(Most of his solutions were lost when my school-issued laptop malfunctioned)

Sadly, he hasn't programmed regularly in many years. Observe:

View attachment 577296

View attachment 577297

The "racepill" accelerated his mental illnesses and ruined any chances of him finishing his objectives...

View attachment 577291

View attachment 577287

His attempt to revive his career ended quickly:

View attachment 577316

View attachment 577317

And of-course, his Repl repositories were cleared in 2020 for "No Reason"..

Yes, though I prefer the "boring lifestyle" to the NT Chad lifestyle that foids worship.

Fantasizing about Dragon Ball and Japanese anime gave me meaning when I was rotting.

And now....A Story:

Yes.

Yes. I've played "Bos Wars" and "FreeCiv".

I'm learn boomer right now COBOL which has been fun. Only problem is the career path pretty much leads you into becoming a glowie of sorts :feelsLSD:

What do you code? I never have good ideas and am just making an app that’s been done a thousand times with React native right now

Coding is good. Just dont burn yourself out on it or youll end up resenting it. Also dont give up when you hit harder topics and concepts. Just revise things. Use syntax and features in much smaller settings. Play around with them. Get comfortable with them. Take notes. and then incorporate those skills in larger projects later on.

Keep yourself a folder with small usage cases for each thing you do, comment well so you can refer too it. You'll do yourself a massive favour if you approach it right
+1

What do you code? I never have good ideas and am just making an app that’s been done a thousand times with React native right now
Mainly websites about random stuff I think about.

Kinda envious I wished I liked to code at least I'd earn good money.

Awesome keep it up bud