Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My dad preaching to me Islam and about new Muslims

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I feel so demoralised nowadays the only person who understood my problems was my dad and now all he even says about it is just pray 5 times a day broo just listen to the new Muslim guy at the mosque who already lived his free life with partying and girlfriends now he is preaching about how good praying is 5 times a day. So if I do that then I will be happy too lmao. This is ultra cope and it makes me sad hearing it from my dad. I didn't think he was so blue pill and dumb but then again he is a retard curry nigger who got arranged marriage for citizenship.

Genuinely I feel so lost, I don't know who to even ask for help anymore. There is nobody. I want to just die man, there is no way out for me, I'm 26 and khhv, and my mum tells me to fuck off and don't come the house and my dad tells me to become ultra Muslim coper, I don't know how long I can do this anymore guys. Someone give me a way out.

Islammaxxing isn't that bad of a cope if you've got nothing better to do, at least you'll make some acquaintances at the masjid

Islammaxxing isn't that bad of a cope if you've got nothing better to do, at least you'll make some acquaintances at the masjid
Man I don't like praying. I can't keep attention on namaaz for 15 minutes straight 5 times a day fully correctly when I don't even want to be there. I can't even read the Qur'an properly. Nor will I ever care to in Arabic, and praying in English is not really seen as praying to people like these. They think making the noise is what gives you the sawaab and not Understanding the message.

I just hate it all man I can't explain but I hate it. Not to mention I already went to mosque for 5 years as a kid and I hated it a lot I used to sit in the toilet for an hour plus every day on mosque time to avoid going.

It's not gonna help. But thanks for being a retard like my dad and further demoralising me.

I feel so demoralised nowadays the only person who understood my problems was my dad and now all he even says about it is just pray 5 times a day broo just listen to the new Muslim guy at the mosque who already lived his free life with partying and girlfriends now he is preaching about how good praying is 5 times a day. So if I do that then I will be happy too lmao. This is ultra cope and it makes me sad hearing it from my dad. I didn't think he was so blue pill and dumb but then again he is a retard curry nigger who got arranged marriage for citizenship.

Genuinely I feel so lost, I don't know who to even ask for help anymore. There is nobody. I want to just die man, there is no way out for me, I'm 26 and khhv, and my mum tells me to fuck off and don't come the house and my dad tells me to become ultra Muslim coper, I don't know how long I can do this anymore guys. Someone give me a way out.
Islam is a bad cope imo. People pray 5 times a day and their lives don’t change a bit. I’m talking like for years. Religion is just hypocrisy and fragmenting your psyche with bs programming and makes you neurotic. You don’t have to force yourself to pray.

Don’t listen to your parents they don’t understand your generation.
Find some friend group of people you like ,can relate to and be honest to. Real friends are so undervalued man. A life without real friends is miserable.

And from there you can experiment and find things you like. You can save up money and move out and change environments. Staying in the same environment everyday is rlly bad for your mental. I know paki/indian households are really toxic anyway.

Having real friends just bros you can chill with is priceless. But that’s hard for an incel too but just find brocels. People that are like you. Find ur tribe

Last edited:
I hate Islam
In theory it's good but in practice the raving mobs of subhuman ass retards going hysterical over words they can't even understand, it really isn't my thing. People who never experienced it don't get it properly. These idiot new Muslim who already parties their 20s away then go to Dubai and decide Islam looks so cool because of faggot Arabs and their Ferraris, shit I don't even know where to start with why that is so stupid and why i will never follow them.

It's just hypocrisy everywhere man, I can't take it anymore. I hate these people.

In theory it's good but in practice the raving mobs of subhuman ass retards going hysterical over words they can't even understand, it really isn't my thing. People who never experienced it don't get it properly. These idiot new Muslim who already parties their 20s away then go to Dubai and decide Islam looks so cool because of faggot Arabs and their Ferraris, shit I don't even know where to start with why that is so stupid and why i will never follow them.

It's just hypocrisy everywhere man, I can't take it anymore. I hate these people.
You Pakistani

Islam max is worth it in my opinion, good cope and you’ll feel better. If you truly believe in a god then he will show mercy to you if you turn to him

If I fail to become a doctor I’m gonna fuck off and islammaxx by living in a mosque

Ignore those fags, real Muslims are super rare lol

Munafiq subhuman
Nah they are new Muslim they are reverts after they lived a white normies life they get to be mini celebrities in the mosque and get their ass licked by brown niggers who think praying harder will make them white normies it's retarded shit

Dont become a terrorist bro

Religion is cope, especially if you can't even get a foid out of it.

Those people are the worst especially if they brag about their disgusting life the funny thing I tend to see them either stick with Islam or drop Islam (when it gets too hard).

There were more curry muzzies who understood the reality of being a curry muzzie just a year ago, they're gone now though. Incredibly brutal. :feelsbadman:

Nah they are new Muslim they are reverts after they lived a white normies life they get to be mini celebrities in the mosque and get their ass licked by brown niggers who think praying harder will make them white normies it's retarded shit
Tell your dad you would worship god as well if he gave you everything the white dude got.

I don't need religion for that lmao islam is bigger cucks to Jews than I ever will be
I thought muslims hate Jews? What do you mean? I dont get it

Become Catholic :3

Bro doesn't your dad know the quran is a book of lies?

Fuck islam up the ass.

Convert to Judaism and manipulate the media to promote big curry cock after being promoted to chief rabbi

Me too, my reason is they make too many kids and they’re violent
Agreed

To give a non troll answer, the truth is idk. Your parents seem to be too emeshed into pisslam coping and aren't gonna be much help.

If you are a truecel and can't fix it by things like looksmaxxing, socialskillsmaxxing (for non nts) or geomaxxing then your only choices are accepting your fate or roping. I dont recommend roping if you can find meaning in other areas of life, like various hobbies. That's slowly where I have been going with my life. I hope this helps..

Can't you ask for an arranged marriage.

Fr, the Muslims at the dawah stall in town spoke to me like i am a human being which is rare. Probably one of their tactics to make subhuman virgins convert but from what i've seen converts are treated really well