Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coffee and diet

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
Do you guys drink coffee? I only drink it before a workout. I usually dont use any sugar or anything. 
What do you guys eat usually? I don't think I have the will to eat anymore. I feel like shit whenever eat.

I never liked coffee. I am a tea drinker (I like chinese/ japanese matcha tea the most but sencha is also pretty good,I usually drink herbal tea before I go to sleep and black tea when I'm tired)

What do I eat?

A whole food plant based diet.(100% plants,I avoid processed crap)

Fruits,Vegetables,Starchy vegetables,Whole grains,Legumes,Herbs,Spices ,
Nuts & Seeds. (I use natural sources of fat so I use very little amounts of oil)

Plain coffee. Nothing added.

Meals: Since I'm on a diet I avoid eating until I'm starving. For instance, I'll fast for the entire morning and eat a light sandwich (whole wheat bread, two slices of ham, a slice of cheese, some mustard) for lunch. Later at night, it's usually cottage cheese or non-fat greek yogurt or a combination of fruits and vegetables.

KyloRen said:
Plain coffee. Nothing added.

Meals: Since I'm on a diet I avoid eating until I'm starving. For instance, I'll fast for the entire morning and eat a light sandwich (whole wheat bread, two slices of ham, a slice of cheese, some mustard) for lunch. Later at night, it's usually cottage cheese or non-fat greek yogurt or a combination of fruits and vegetables.

I honestly think I need to cut the cheese and dairy out my diet. In the summer when I was intermittent fasting every day and only eating when I was hungry, I felt a ton better. I feel like every winter I get into a funk where I don't feel like doing shit and I end up eating a shit ton of processed junk. But I think I'm going to cut the dairy.

Futurecel2.0 said:
I honestly think I need to cut the cheese and dairy out my diet. In the summer when I was intermittent fasting every day and only eating when I was hungry, I felt a ton better. I feel like every winter I get into a funk where I don't feel like doing shit and I end up eating a shit ton of processed junk. But I think I'm going to cut the dairy.

I cut milk entirely. Greek yogurt and cottage cheese, I've read, is good for keto. That's why I keep it.

Just a low key diet, bro. Soups are good too (plain chickem noodle, low sodium). That's all I ate today since some were on sale at the local supermarket for a buck each can.

I just eat anything I can find

nausea said:
eh ok even humans do, but a rat can never be a dog

If you were to see yourself as an animal what would it be? I would be a mad dog.

ArtoriasWolf said:
nausea said:
eh ok even humans do, but a rat can never be a dog
If you were to see yourself as an animal what would it be? I would be a mad dog.
lion, check my animalthread

ive never been able to stand coffee, like just the taste of it to me is just disgusting. I dont think ive ever had a proper cup of coffee ever in my whole life. Ive tried iced coffee before, but thats even more disgusting.

Facade said:
What do I eat?

A whole food plant based diet.(100% plants,I avoid processed crap)

Fruits,Vegetables,Starchy vegetables,Whole grains,Legumes,Herbs,Spices ,
Nuts & Seeds. (I use natural sources of fat so I use very little amounts of oil)

may i ask why? is it because of ethical reasons or is it just because you want to be healthy, or both???

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
ive never been able to stand coffee, like just the taste of it to me is just disgusting. I dont think ive ever had a proper cup of coffee ever in my whole life. Ive tried iced coffee before, but thats even more disgusting.

may i ask why? is it because of ethical reasons or is it just because you want to be healthy, or both???

I don't have to give any reasons it's just the way I eat. (Other diets also don't need any justifications) Yes I have certain ethical reasons but they only come after my health reasons.

Facade said:
I don't have to give any reasons it's just the way I eat. (Other diets also don't need any justifications) Yes I have certain ethical reasons but they only come after my health reasons.
fair enough, makes sense.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Yup I'm very happy with my diet and I don't crave or miss anything.I can't even imagine eating something else. But I think everyone should make their own decisions when it comes to their diet.

Facade said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Yup I'm very happy with my diet and I don't crave or miss anything.I can't even imagine eating something else. But I think everyone should make their own decisions when it comes to their diet.
so you veganist?

nausea said:
so you veganist?

I don't like calling myself a vegan because of the bad reputation vegans got. (But yeah I'm vegan). I eat a vegan diet is also a stupid statement that I won't make because Fries,Coca cola and Chilli Doritos are vegan. I eat a whole food plant based diet which is a diet that can be classified as vegan.Yes I have sympathy for animals and serious health concerns regarding animal products but I don't like disturbing people or telling them what to think / do. I am also not an animal rights activist or something like that.

I hope your question is answered  :D

Facade said:
nausea said:
so you veganist?
I don't like calling myself a vegan because of the bad reputation vegans got. (But yeah I'm vegan). I eat a vegan diet is also a stupid statement that I won't make because Fries,Coca cola and Chilli Doritos are vegan. I eat a whole food plant based diet which is a diet that can be classified as vegan.Yes I have sympathy for animals and serious health concerns regarding animal products but I don't like disturbing people or telling them what to think / do. I am also not an animal rights activist or something like that.
I hope your question is answered :D
thx , my best friend went fully veganist recently eh, I know other veganists too eh

fyi, be ( something )

Facade said:
I don't like calling myself a vegan because of the bad reputation vegans got. (But yeah I'm vegan). I eat a vegan diet is also a stupid statement that I won't make because Fries,Coca cola and Chilli Doritos are vegan. I eat a whole food plant based diet which is a diet that can be classified as vegan.Yes I have sympathy for animals and serious health concerns regarding animal products but I don't like disturbing people or telling them what to think / do. I am also not an animal rights activist or something like that.

I hope your question is answered  :D

When I'm high as shit eating meat I feel kinda bad that I just ate a living thing that probably didn't see the light of day in its life. Then I think of all the different animals that is prob fused together with my sandwich.

Futurecel2.0 said:
When I'm high as shit eating meat I feel kinda bad that I just ate a living thing that probably didn't see the light of day in its life. Then I think of all the different animals that is prob fused together with my sandwich.

Feel free to think and do what you want. Morals are subjective so there is no right or wrong here. I mostly did it for health reasons at first but then I looked at slaughterhose footage and I wanted to puke. I don't want to kill animals. They can feel pain and suffering but are treated as objects (Even worse than truecels) However this is just my moral stance on this 

Chilled-Lamb.jpg

I'd feel like a piece of shit If I had to eat that