Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Collective Hate is Based

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Who here likes to paint with a broad bush and want to go ER on whole groups and social circles of people even if only one popular person in it makes fun of you?

1984 mindset.

People paint a broad brush on incels already.

Bait thread. I'm thinkin' a "Hey I'm not actually incel I was just trollin' the 'Net I hate you people" post is coming someday soon.

Hypocrisy, because we suffer by that same reasoning

Who here likes to paint with a broad bush and want to go ER on whole groups and social circles of people even if only one popular person in it makes fun of you?
Collective vs Individual hate is an oxymoron.

Imagine the FBI bursts through your door for crimes ER committed because both of you have same thoughts

Hating women vs hating evil doesn't have to be mutually exclusive.

i'm not talking about women, i'm talking about "types" of normies namely individual social circles and settings like a workplace.

Shit larp. Ban OP.

Imagine the FBI bursts through your door for crimes ER committed because both of you have same thoughts

don't groups of friends tend to all have the same thoughts? humans are pack animals.

I guess that I'd like to do that, but it is illegal here in Germany, because... well because you go to jail if you question things too much.

i'm not talking about women, i'm talking about "types" of normies namely individual social circles and settings like a workplace.
My point still applies if you just change the groups.

I hate the collected

6C4A7625 565F 4A87 B523 A0032507AFFB