Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting College aged women in groups are literally the most obnoxious thing ever

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Is there anything more annoying and ER inducing than a group of 5-6 half-naked college aged females strolling down the street, screaming on top of their lungs and giggling

980x.jpg

hot_college_girls.jpg

I get so nervous and anxious every time I walk by groups like this because I know they are feeling all high and mighty and laughing at my incel self

Women shouldnt be allowed to socialize with each other and congregate because only the worst comes out of them then, they start acting like complete sluts with 0 morals or regard for other people. And they might not be even attractive, its just that when theyre surrounded by their friends they turn into complete sociopaths. Groups like this should be dispersed with a grenade launcher.

Sometimes I wish females would just SHUT THE FUCK UP. They screech like banshees when arranged in pacts, and will never fail to rupture my ear drums.

Sometimes I wish females would just SHUT THE FUCK UP. They screech like banshees when arranged in pacts, and will never fail to rupture my ear drums.
Fuck I know, their high pitched voices are so annoying. We should legit just start removing their vocal cords post birth, its ridiculous. They cant behave

We allowed them to behave that way. We must make women fear us.

Is there anything more annoying and ER inducing than a group of 5-6 half-naked college aged females strolling down the street, screaming on top of their lungs and giggling

Yeah. A group of 5'-6 half naked high school aged females strolling down the street, screaming on top of their lungs and giggling

High school girls are much more likely to make fun of you to your face.

Fuck I know, their high pitched voices are so annoying. We should legit just start removing their vocal cords post birth, its ridiculous. They cant behave
And even if you politely ask them to quiet down, they continue with their irritating noises just to spite you.

Toxic femininity is a serious problem.

I honestly don't know which is worse: large groups of young women or large groups with both Stacies and Chads. Both are worthy of the van of peace.

I honestly don't know which is worse: large groups of young women or large groups with both Stacies and Chads. Both are worthy of the van of peace.
I literally feel fear and panic a little whenever I walk by these groups. Its surreal that people can behave like that and not realize that theyre being a nuisance to everyone around them.

I literally feel fear and panic a little whenever I walk by these groups. Its surreal that people can behave like that and not realize that theyre being a nuisance to everyone around them.

I feel the same way around large groups of loud, drunken shitheads. And my instincts are seldom wrong about anything.

The pERfect targets

I get legitimately fucking mad due to their high pitch voices and bimbo way of talking. All of their group combined have less intelligence than a single incel.

Worse than a group of chads. At least chads aren't fucking annoying

The loudest one us usually the ugliest amorphous blob of shit

Women should be forbidden from having friends. The cackle that women do when they are in groups is extremely obnoxious and kills any arousal I had at the moment. Nothing worse than hearing a slut cackle. Women realize this and so they make sure NEVER to cackle when Chad is around. They only cackle when they are alone or only ugly males are in their vicinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back