Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel College in America is the Biggest Scam in the World

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

You don't even keep the fucking book anymore! You spend all this money for a shitty e book rental for one semester.

You don't even keep the fucking book anymore! You spend all this money for a shitty e book rental for one semester.

$185 EQUALS 25G OF AMPHETAMINE SULPHATE 80+% AT LEAST FOR ME SORRY BUDDY (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Hungry Back To School GIF by Papa John’s

Germany has free education. Move there.

College is a scam

$185 EQUALS 25G OF AMPHETAMINE SULPHATE 80+% AT LEAST FOR ME SORRY BUDDY (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental
Hahah

Do you still do Omegle streams?

Do you still do Omegle streams?
ASK @Fat Link @PPEcel @proudweeb @Dregster TO SEND ME $2000 FOR METH AND I CAN START RN (IN VIDEO GAME)

ASK @Fat Link @PPEcel @proudweeb @Dregster TO SEND ME $2000 FOR METH AND I CAN START RN (IN VIDEO GAME)

do they only let you on the internet on saturdays lol

do they only let you on the internet on saturdays lol
IT MAKE SOUND FUNNY BUT ASK @PPEcel OR @Fat Link IF AM I TROLLING AND IF I DO INSTANT PERMABAN BITCH FROM ARIZONA IRISH CANNED BREAD EATER (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

What the fuck? I wouldnt buy this!

Your streams are legendary bro, I remember watching them before I signed up.
Btw I know how you can block Omegle ban servers or whatever so you never get banned.

Your streams are legendary bro, I remember watching them before I signed up.
Btw I know how you can block Omegle ban servers or whatever so you never get banned.
MAN I WILL COME STRONGER AND EVEN @proudweeb KNOW KNOW THAT I DID GOOD JOB RISKING MY OWN LIFE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Why are u so obsessed with jewmerica u dumb curry?
He lives there. And is getting fucked over by the kike government.

The kikes will turn everything into a subscription. It's over. Late stage capitalism bullshit. Colleges will probably eventually charge money for bathroom usage, electricity used and so forth. Greedy scun

I pirated most of my textbooks or asked other people to send me a copy.

I pirated most of my textbooks or asked other people to send me a copy.
many niche books still can't be found anywhere. Clever kikes have hid them well

Yeah college in America has deteriorated tremendously. Gotta inflate everything so that the chads and tyrones can get paid to play football. Such bullshit.

Because I'm late gen x and early millenial I didn't suffer the costs that later generations did. The whole of America is a Jew scam, wake the fuck up.

Even if you can't escape America, there's lots you can do to stop contributing to this system. For one, turn off the sportsball and tv for god's sake.

I hope the economy crashes so the new gen of privileged normies who have access to girlfriends and social lives waste their money on their degree and become slaves to the WEF.

Kek so you pay a couple grand a year just for tuition fees and the books aren't even included :feelskek: