Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL college is a fucking meme

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
literally everyone is outgoing, NT, etc, everyone has girlfriends or in relationships, i feel like a literal subhuman roach among these people. i can't even bring myself to participate in class JFLLLL, professor probably thinks i'm planning the next Seung Hui Cho/Nicolas Cruz attempt

there's so many months left too, just absolutely fucking lol at my life.

College is worthless for an incel.

I definitely relate to this, one of my professors definitely knows im a little mentally unsound. whenever i go talk to my professor, they seem uncomfortable and want the convo to end asap. and i catch them watching me during class, but whenever i look at them back they immediately look away. i’m positive that a bunch of other people at my college has labeled me as that weird quiet kid and i’m automatically stereotyped. oh well. the next best thing i can do is get my degree, and move to a city.

I definitely relate to this, one of my professors definitely knows im a little mentally unsound. whenever i go talk to my professor, they seem uncomfortable and want the convo to end asap. and i catch them watching me during class, but whenever i look at them back they immediately look away. i’m positive that a bunch of other people at my college has labeled me as that weird quiet kid and i’m automatically stereotyped. oh well. the next best thing i can do is get my degree, and move to a city.

It's like the 2nd-3rd week of classes and I have not said a FUCKING WORD in that class except for saying my name, but yeah, i hope the end result is worth it. this shit is such bullshit

you had me at
>uni

Imagine being a rich neet...

professor probably thinks i'm planning the next Seung Hui Cho/Nicolas Cruz attempt

most incels subconsciously think about this all the time, we're just too cowardly to ever go through with it

college is iNCredibly tERrible

NEETcel > Collegecel

Subhuman guys were quoting philosophers and getting laid, ugly guys acted confident and got ugly girls, Chads were fucking early high school girls, ethnicels were coping hard. Women were avoiding me like the plague.

Incels should only be going to college for computer science. Guaranteed six figure job upon graduation. The greatest tragedy of my life was studying engineering, there are no jobs in my country and even if one opens up they only want women for fucking diversity hires. Nothing makes me want to go ER more when I hear of shit cunts with terrible grades get the best engineering positions.

Incels should only be going to college for computer science. Guaranteed six figure job upon graduation. The greatest tragedy of my life was studying engineering, there are no jobs in my country and even if one opens up they only want women for fucking diversity hires. Nothing makes me want to go ER more when I hear of shit cunts with terrible grades get the best engineering positions.
Most degrees are useless in themselves, you just need the minimum of any degree to get a job nowadays. Most people end up getting jobs which have little to nothing to do with their degree

IT is another good incel career

Fucking uni is a scam, all those movies showing nerds living a good life in college is a lie it just gets worse from there. Uni was meant for chads and stacies to have fun

The divide between incel and chad in a college setting is 100x greater than in highschool. If you youngcels think you have it bad I strongly suggest to learn a trade for the sake of your mental health.

Fucking uni is a scam, all those movies showing nerds living a good life in college is a lie it just gets worse from there. Uni was meant for chads and stacies to have fun

uni = fucking hell for incels

That will become over-saturated pretty soon tho. Software engineering is a good choice aswell.