Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Sexual Frustration Story (Fiction)

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
I wrote this strange story tonight and I don't want to just let it rot on my computer so I thought I would post here. I used to have a fairly active Reddit account but since deciding to abandon it, I'm not posting there anymore—honestly this is probably too edgy for Reddit anyway. Lowkey NSFW but I doubt anyone has this site open at work anyway lol. To be clear, this is not a story that happened to me personally (but it does have some personal themes in it). The underlying concept of sexually frustrating an instructor at office hours is something I picked up from a post I recall reading when I was still frequenting Reddit. The title is a play on social anxiety—but I am not from Soquel. Enjoy this latest installment from my disturbed world… I would appreciate comments on how good you think my writing is or if you would be interested in seeing more of this kind of content from me.

Soquel Anxiety

Emma looked up from her homework and sighed—two hours, three hours… she had lost track of the time since she had started the assignment, and it was going nowhere fast. Multi-variable calculus was the worst class she had taken in her life, and as a junior in college, she had a lot of classes under her belt—but everything paled in comparison to this horror…
•••​
Just then, Ashley walked into the atrium where Emma was working. Although she was straight, Emma couldn’t help but notice how stunning Ashley was looking that day—dressed in skin-tight lululemon’s that left nothing to the imagination, and a small, equally-tight sports bra, Ashley was the epitome of a hot, athletic Asian girl. Emma herself was a decently attractive blonde, but Ashley was really on another level. Before she could speak, Ashely called out first: “Heyyy bestie, you better be absolutely slayyying that homework, girl!” Sometimes Emma got kind of annoyed with Ashley’s constant kawaii energy, but they were in fact “besties,” and had “slayed” many a homework set together.

“Hey Ashley,” replied Emma in a subdued voice, “this one’s been an absolute killer—do you think you could help me? You’re always so good at solving this stuff.”

“Sure Emma-chan, let’s take a look together!”

“Thanks Ashley-san,” joked Emma in response. But after just a few minutes of looking at Emma’s homework, Ashley was just as confused as she was.

“This is horrible, I’ve never seen equations like this before,” exclaimed Ashley. We need to get some help from the professor, or maybe…

Noting Ashley’s sudden change in tone and accompanying wry smile, Emma interrupted her: “Or maybe what? Why do you sound so mischievous?”

“Oh, well, there’s this TA I’ve heard of… he has a reputation for being really helpful with homework for multi—but there’s also rumors that he’s really lonely.”

“Lonely?” replied Emma quizzically, “Why is that important? Everyone gets lonely here from time to time, even I do sometimes.”

“L.O.L. bestie, I’m talking about the other kind of lonely—they say he came from a really proper family, never dated any girls in high school, and hasn’t had much luck here either. He’s a sophomore, but should be our age since he took a year off between HS and college.”

“Ashley, I just want help with this homework! What on earth are you planning with this poor guy? I mean if you want to date him or something I guess that’s nice but you just sound—so—I don’t know—diabolical!”

“Well maybe I could date him, but I don’t really know right now. I just want to see what happens if I, you know, pull his strings a little bit. His office hour starts in just 15 minutes! Let’s go and have some fun, ha-ha-ha!”

Ashley put her hands on her hips, faced Emma, and struck a sexy pose. She really did look ready to “pull some strings,” Emma thought. Her breasts were prominent under the low-cut bra, and her leggings were so tight that the outline of her pussy was very obvious, maybe even showing a little camel-toe, thought Emma, but she couldn’t be sure. “How about we both go to his office, get you some help, and flirt a little—what could go wrong?” asked Ashley.

“Okay, I guess it could be fun,” Emma conceded. She was dressed in active-wear herself, though it was a bit more conservative than Ashley’s outfit. Given the strange timing of Ashley showing up at the atrium just before the office hour started, Emma wondered if Ashley had planned the whole thing, dressed for the occasion, and would have asked Emma to come with her even if she didn’t need help on the homework. But as they walked to the office rows that were adjacent to the atrium, Emma realized it didn’t really matter. They were going now…
•••​
Ashley and Emma entered the office to see a skinny, melancholy-looking boy sitting at the desk in front of a chalkboard. “Hi!” said Ashley, “We’re looking for the multi office hours, is this the right place?”

“Yes,” said the boy, “I am Michael, the TA. I am from Soquel, California.” He said these words with such chilling apathy that the girls were a little taken aback (especially by the oddly-placed hometown statement), but when he gestured towards the two chairs in front of the desk, they quickly sat down.

“Cool, I’m Ashley, and this is my friend Emma. We need some help with the Chapter 3 homework.”

“Yeah, that would be great,” rejoined Emma.

But Michael was not listening. He had been fixated on Ashley, studying every inch of her body—from the silky black hair dangling around her beautiful face, to her bulging breasts under that scanty crop-top, and the slender athletic torso…”

“You know how to do Chapter 3, right?” said Emma, bringing him back to reality.

“Yes,” said Michael, betraying some annoyance in his tone. But the annoyance was not really due to Emma doubting his abilities. He was annoyed that he was now locked in a room with two hot girls, and he had to act civilly, and suppress his attraction to them, because the office hours were of course an asexual matter. I can’t believe what my life has come to, Michael thought to himself, I knew things like this would happen if I TA-ed this class. This is horrible—another day of interacting with cute girls and having to act all proper—they would never give me a chance at dating them—especially that Asian one—I would kill to have a girlfriend like that. So many white kids at this school have cute Asian girlfriends, I can’t even get a girl of my own race. Fuck my life, fuck Chapter 3…

“So the concept of Chapter 3 is to find a way to represent the variables in a way you can integrate them,” said Michael, rising and walking to the board “and we will explore how best to do that.” Picking up a piece of chalk, he began to write complex integrals, while the girls sat watching. With Michael’s back turned, Ashley turned and whispered to her friend:

“I think he’s a little bothered already—just wait until I stand up! I don’t think he got a good look at my curves because I sat down like right after we walked in.”

“Yeah he seems annoyed,” said Emma, “probably studies a lot and is nervous with girls in general—and I’m sure the active-wear isn’t helping things,” she giggled.

“You bet!” whispered Ashley.

At that moment, Ashley stood up and walked over to Michael. He turned around and began to become quite perplexed. The leggings… lululemon, so tight! Doesn’t she know I can literally see the outline of her pussy!? This is torture! How did I end up here, of all the possible timelines, how in the fucking hell—

“Oh, did you want me to stay seated?” asked Ashley in her best innocent voice.

“No it’s fine, how about your friend comes up to the board too so we can write out the problems that are confusing her,” said Michael. Why the fuck did I say that, now I’m going to have to see TWO girls in leggings, that’s terrible, well at least one of them isn’t Asian, we just need to focus and get this over with, no, maybe I can use this—maybe I can ask Ashley out, or offer some tutoring services outside of my hours to get to know her better—no, that would be harassment, damn it—I hate these “half-light” circumstances—if I’m not dating them I should not have to be locked in a room with them if I don’t want to be, this is insanity, stop it, stop it!

Emma walked over to join the two at the board, and once Ashley had her own piece of chalk in hand, began dictating what she should write. After a couple minutes, Ashley winked at Emma discreetly, then “accidentally” dropped her chalk. “Oh!” she exclaimed, then bent down quickly to pick it up, putting her smooth ass squarely in Michael’s face. At this point, Michael could begin to feel himself getting hard. It had begun as early as when Ashley got up and walked over to the board, but now it was getting a lot more… prominent. He started to feel really bothered and began having trouble concentrating on the complex calculus before him.

As Ashley continued writing on the board, she began to notice Michael’s hard on, and winked again at Emma, pointing to the area of interest. Emma moved closer to Michael, deciding to fully commit herself to Ashley’s uncanny game, and thus Michael found himself surrounded on either side by girls in tight active-wear. He started to get desperate as the session went on—he was barely getting by explaining the difficult concepts of Chapter 3 that were necessary to solve the homework problems, his raging hard on growing by the minute. Self-conscious as ever, Michael was worried about how visible it was becoming. It was a moment of total abandon—he felt constricted—his erection yearning to break free from his pants, and knowing that any comment or suggestion he made to the girls unrelated to the calculus would constitute harassment. He felt disembodied, in a void, the world blurred…

But then Ashley turned up the heat—she gave her skin-tight leggings a good snap around the waist—Michael, who was at that moment looking at the chalkboard, turned and faced Ashley directly. That was so HOT… WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, THIS IS IMPROPER! *I* AM BEING HARRASSED AT THIS POINT! A sickening feeling overwhelmed Michael—the desire, and hopelessness, the amalgamation of broken dreams of companionship, lustful nights alone in bed while he could hear his neighbor and neighbor’s girlfriend fucking like crazy… then it all melted away into pure, virulent rage, then it swung back into his attraction to the goddess in front of him… he had forgotten Emma was even in the room, it was all about Ashley now, the sexy, sexy Ashley. He needed to relieve the sexual tension of the situation somehow… Maybe I can say “I need to think about this problem” or something and go off for a second into the corner of the room, face the corner and rub it out without them noticing—oh damn it I need to cum so bad, I can’t stop noticing how clearly Ashley’s leggings accentuate that fat little pussy! Aughhh!!! I just want a girlfriend, I don’t want to be a TA, I want to be a boyfriend, is that too much to ask, is that too much too—

At this point, Emma could see that Michael was really going through it, and that maybe Ashley had taken things a bit too far. All she had wanted from the beginning anyway was help with the homework, and she had definitely gotten that, albeit in a very bizarre and awkward fashion. Michael had lived up to both his reputation for skill and the rumors about loneliness. However, there was still one more integral she didn’t know how to calculate, but she felt it was time to diffuse the situation. She thought it might be better if they all sat down again.

“Hey guys,” said Emma, “I think we can go sit down at the desk for this last one, I don’t think we’ll need to write it out on the board.” They all sat down again, Ashley looking a bit annoyed though still mostly pleased at the success of her weird sadistic game, while Michael looked visibly relieved. But sadly for him, Ashley wasn’t done yet. The homework paper was at the center of the desk, and Ashley leaned inward to point something out on the paper. It was only vaguely relevant to Emma’s last question, and the latter clearly understood the actual reason why she had leaned forward. Michael, who had only partially calmed down, now found himself assaulted yet again by Ashley’s supple breasts almost spilling onto the desk, the crop-top doing little to contain them. Her cute and sassy face made it all 10 times more erotic, and Michael decided to get up and ramble about something on the board in order to get away from the attack. He had given up any ideas of asking either girl out or providing tutoring services, he was in full survival mode and just wanted them to leave his office. But this decision proved to be his fatal mistake. As he got up, Ashley pointed something out…

“Ew!!!” she exclaimed, “are you… hard??” Before the horrified Michael had any time to respond, Ashley began to violently berate him. “You pervert, you men are all the same, can’t keep their dicks out of anything, I’m scared—Emma we should leave—we’re just innocent girls trying to get help on our homework, we’re not objects for your sexual desires!!”

This was the culmination of Michael’s fears—he knew the trauma of the experience would stay with him for days, weeks even, but he decided he was not going down without a fight. “No, you’re not innocent—at least you aren’t—can’t speak for your friend—but the whole time you were acting so sus, snapping your leggings, leaning into the desk, just being kind of weird, and don’t think I can’t see that. I’m human, and I’m going to respond to someone like you dressing with that kind of attire.”

“How dare you!” yelled Ashley, “We will report you for harassment and making us uncomfortable, you’ll regret this, the future is female!” And with that, Ashley grabbed up Emma’s homework, and the two of them stormed out of the office—without so much as a “thank you” to Michael.

Once they were gone, Michael sat down again at the desk, dejected. This was like a sequence from a nightmare. He was a bit afraid of whether Ashley would follow through with her threat, but in the end he realized that he hated the TA work, and would not be sad to lose his position at all. And if he was expelled from the school, well then maybe his parents would begin to understand that his main struggles at this college were not academic in nature. And understanding that truth would help everyone grow together.
•••​
“Wow Ashley, that was… savage,” said Emma as the two girls walked back into the atrium from before office hours.

“Aw, don’t worry, I’m not going to report him—I’m actually surprised he didn’t do anything worse than get hard—must be that proper family upbringing—but even the most moral upbringing can’t beat out biology!”

“Speaking of which,” quipped Emma, “do you think he’s beating it right now?”

“Who cares bitch,” laughed Ashley, “we got what we needed, and had some fun along the way. Now come on, let’s go get some lunch.”
•••​
Back in the office, Michael opened the desk drawer and gazed knowingly at the razor blade inside, crying silently. Is it time, again?

Dnr

Plus it’s NNN so stop with the sexual crap

Dnr

Plus it’s NNN so stop with the sexual crap
Funny how in my recent NNN post people were just mocking it… believe it or not I've actually taken part so far, not sure it will last though.

Funny how in my recent NNN post people were just mocking it… believe it or not I've actually taken part so far, not sure it will last though.

They used to have user-created Sims 2 stories online.

JFL though bookmarked + based writefag

Made me read this shit and had me thinking we were going to get a sex ending, smh got garbage ending can't believe i read all of this :feelskek:

Made me read this shit and had me thinking we were going to get a sex ending, smh got garbage ending can't believe i read all of this :feelskek:
The fact there is no sex at the end only underscores the loneliness and cruelty! The arc wouldn’t make sense to end in sex. Instead, the girls leave having completed their dark “mission” and the boy contemplates whether to cut himself again. A far more complicated philosophical ending, maybe more than you can comprehend.

The fact there is no sex at the end underscores the loneliness and cruelty. The arc would not make sense to end in sex. Instead, the girls leave having completed their dark “mission” and the boy contemplates whether to cut himself again. A far more complicated philosophical ending, maybe more than you can comprehend.
Should have made this into a sex story, bro. I get that this story contained personal themes, but still, a sex ending would have been good for my read.

Should have made this into a sex story, bro. I get that this story contained personal themes, but still, a sex ending would have been good for my read.
Yeah I get you. I think the lack of climax though ends up being more effective given the theme… May rewrite into a sex story someday though!

Yeah I get you. I think the lack of climax though ends up being more effective given the theme. May rewrite into a sex story someday though!
Sounds good. I will be looking forward to it

I wrote this strange story tonight and I don't want to just let it rot on my computer so I thought I would post here. I used to have a fairly active Reddit account but since deciding to abandon it, I'm not posting there anymore—honestly this is probably too edgy for Reddit anyway. Lowkey NSFW but I doubt anyone has this site open at work anyway lol. To be clear, this is not a story that happened to me personally (but it does have some personal themes in it). The underlying concept of sexually frustrating an instructor at office hours is something I picked up from a post I recall reading when I was still frequenting Reddit. The title is a play on social anxiety—but I am not from Soquel. Enjoy this latest installment from my disturbed world… I would appreciate comments on how good you think my writing is or if you would be interested in seeing more of this kind of content from me.

Soquel Anxiety

Emma looked up from her homework and sighed—two hours, three hours… she had lost track of the time since she had started the assignment, and it was going nowhere fast. Multi-variable calculus was the worst class she had taken in her life, and as a junior in college, she had a lot of classes under her belt—but everything paled in comparison to this horror…
•••​
Just then, Ashley walked into the atrium where Emma was working. Although she was straight, Emma couldn’t help but notice how stunning Ashley was looking that day—dressed in skin-tight lululemon’s that left nothing to the imagination, and a small, equally-tight sports bra, Ashley was the epitome of a hot, athletic Asian girl. Emma herself was a decently attractive blonde, but Ashley was really on another level. Before she could speak, Ashely called out first: “Heyyy bestie, you better be absolutely slayyying that homework, girl!” Sometimes Emma got kind of annoyed with Ashley’s constant kawaii energy, but they were in fact “besties,” and had “slayed” many a homework set together.

“Hey Ashley,” replied Emma in a subdued voice, “this one’s been an absolute killer—do you think you could help me? You’re always so good at solving this stuff.”

“Sure Emma-chan, let’s take a look together!”

“Thanks Ashley-san,” joked Emma in response. But after just a few minutes of looking at Emma’s homework, Ashley was just as confused as she was.

“This is horrible, I’ve never seen equations like this before,” exclaimed Ashley. We need to get some help from the professor, or maybe…

Noting Ashley’s sudden change in tone and accompanying wry smile, Emma interrupted her: “Or maybe what? Why do you sound so mischievous?”

“Oh, well, there’s this TA I’ve heard of… he has a reputation for being really helpful with homework for multi—but there’s also rumors that he’s really lonely.”

“Lonely?” replied Emma quizzically, “Why is that important? Everyone gets lonely here from time to time, even I do sometimes.”

“L.O.L. bestie, I’m talking about the other kind of lonely—they say he came from a really proper family, never dated any girls in high school, and hasn’t had much luck here either. He’s a sophomore, but should be our age since he took a year off between HS and college.”

“Ashley, I just want help with this homework! What on earth are you planning with this poor guy? I mean if you want to date him or something I guess that’s nice but you just sound—so—I don’t know—diabolical!”

“Well maybe I could date him, but I don’t really know right now. I just want to see what happens if I, you know, pull his strings a little bit. His office hour starts in just 15 minutes! Let’s go and have some fun, ha-ha-ha!”

Ashley put her hands on her hips, faced Emma, and struck a sexy pose. She really did look ready to “pull some strings,” Emma thought. Her breasts were prominent under the low-cut bra, and her leggings were so tight that the outline of her pussy was very obvious, maybe even showing a little camel-toe, thought Emma, but she couldn’t be sure. “How about we both go to his office, get you some help, and flirt a little—what could go wrong?” asked Ashley.

“Okay, I guess it could be fun,” Emma conceded. She was dressed in active-wear herself, though it was a bit more conservative than Ashley’s outfit. Given the strange timing of Ashley showing up at the atrium just before the office hour started, Emma wondered if Ashley had planned the whole thing, dressed for the occasion, and would have asked Emma to come with her even if she didn’t need help on the homework. But as they walked to the office rows that were adjacent to the atrium, Emma realized it didn’t really matter. They were going now…
•••​
Ashley and Emma entered the office to see a skinny, melancholy-looking boy sitting at the desk in front of a chalkboard. “Hi!” said Ashley, “We’re looking for the multi office hours, is this the right place?”

“Yes,” said the boy, “I am Michael, the TA. I am from Soquel, California.” He said these words with such chilling apathy that the girls were a little taken aback (especially by the oddly-placed hometown statement), but when he gestured towards the two chairs in front of the desk, they quickly sat down.

“Cool, I’m Ashley, and this is my friend Emma. We need some help with the Chapter 3 homework.”

“Yeah, that would be great,” rejoined Emma.

But Michael was not listening. He had been fixated on Ashley, studying every inch of her body—from the silky black hair dangling around her beautiful face, to her bulging breasts under that scanty crop-top, and the slender athletic torso…”

“You know how to do Chapter 3, right?” said Emma, bringing him back to reality.

“Yes,” said Michael, betraying some annoyance in his tone. But the annoyance was not really due to Emma doubting his abilities. He was annoyed that he was now locked in a room with two hot girls, and he had to act civilly, and suppress his attraction to them, because the office hours were of course an asexual matter. I can’t believe what my life has come to, Michael thought to himself, I knew things like this would happen if I TA-ed this class. This is horrible—another day of interacting with cute girls and having to act all proper—they would never give me a chance at dating them—especially that Asian one—I would kill to have a girlfriend like that. So many white kids at this school have cute Asian girlfriends, I can’t even get a girl of my own race. Fuck my life, fuck Chapter 3…

“So the concept of Chapter 3 is to find a way to represent the variables in a way you can integrate them,” said Michael, rising and walking to the board “and we will explore how best to do that.” Picking up a piece of chalk, he began to write complex integrals, while the girls sat watching. With Michael’s back turned, Ashley turned and whispered to her friend:

“I think he’s a little bothered already—just wait until I stand up! I don’t think he got a good look at my curves because I sat down like right after we walked in.”

“Yeah he seems annoyed,” said Emma, “probably studies a lot and is nervous with girls in general—and I’m sure the active-wear isn’t helping things,” she giggled.

“You bet!” whispered Ashley.

At that moment, Ashley stood up and walked over to Michael. He turned around and began to become quite perplexed. The leggings… lululemon, so tight! Doesn’t she know I can literally see the outline of her pussy!? This is torture! How did I end up here, of all the possible timelines, how in the fucking hell—

“Oh, did you want me to stay seated?” asked Ashley in her best innocent voice.

“No it’s fine, how about your friend comes up to the board too so we can write out the problems that are confusing her,” said Michael. Why the fuck did I say that, now I’m going to have to see TWO girls in leggings, that’s terrible, well at least one of them isn’t Asian, we just need to focus and get this over with, no, maybe I can use this—maybe I can ask Ashley out, or offer some tutoring services outside of my hours to get to know her better—no, that would be harassment, damn it—I hate these “half-light” circumstances—if I’m not dating them I should not have to be locked in a room with them if I don’t want to be, this is insanity, stop it, stop it!

Emma walked over to join the two at the board, and once Ashley had her own piece of chalk in hand, began dictating what she should write. After a couple minutes, Ashley winked at Emma discreetly, then “accidentally” dropped her chalk. “Oh!” she exclaimed, then bent down quickly to pick it up, putting her smooth ass squarely in Michael’s face. At this point, Michael could begin to feel himself getting hard. It had begun as early as when Ashley got up and walked over to the board, but now it was getting a lot more… prominent. He started to feel really bothered and began having trouble concentrating on the complex calculus before him.

As Ashley continued writing on the board, she began to notice Michael’s hard on, and winked again at Emma, pointing to the area of interest. Emma moved closer to Michael, deciding to fully commit herself to Ashley’s uncanny game, and thus Michael found himself surrounded on either side by girls in tight active-wear. He started to get desperate as the session went on—he was barely getting by explaining the difficult concepts of Chapter 3 that were necessary to solve the homework problems, his raging hard on growing by the minute. Self-conscious as ever, Michael was worried about how visible it was becoming. It was a moment of total abandon—he felt constricted—his erection yearning to break free from his pants, and knowing that any comment or suggestion he made to the girls unrelated to the calculus would constitute harassment. He felt disembodied, in a void, the world blurred…

But then Ashley turned up the heat—she gave her skin-tight leggings a good snap around the waist—Michael, who was at that moment looking at the chalkboard, turned and faced Ashley directly. That was so HOT… WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, THIS IS IMPROPER! *I* AM BEING HARRASSED AT THIS POINT! A sickening feeling overwhelmed Michael—the desire, and hopelessness, the amalgamation of broken dreams of companionship, lustful nights alone in bed while he could hear his neighbor and neighbor’s girlfriend fucking like crazy… then it all melted away into pure, virulent rage, then it swung back into his attraction to the goddess in front of him… he had forgotten Emma was even in the room, it was all about Ashley now, the sexy, sexy Ashley. He needed to relieve the sexual tension of the situation somehow… Maybe I can say “I need to think about this problem” or something and go off for a second into the corner of the room, face the corner and rub it out without them noticing—oh damn it I need to cum so bad, I can’t stop noticing how clearly Ashley’s leggings accentuate that fat little pussy! Aughhh!!! I just want a girlfriend, I don’t want to be a TA, I want to be a boyfriend, is that too much to ask, is that too much too—

At this point, Emma could see that Michael was really going through it, and that maybe Ashley had taken things a bit too far. All she had wanted from the beginning anyway was help with the homework, and she had definitely gotten that, albeit in a very bizarre and awkward fashion. Michael had lived up to both his reputation for skill and the rumors about loneliness. However, there was still one more integral she didn’t know how to calculate, but she felt it was time to diffuse the situation. She thought it might be better if they all sat down again.

“Hey guys,” said Emma, “I think we can go sit down at the desk for this last one, I don’t think we’ll need to write it out on the board.” They all sat down again, Ashley looking a bit annoyed though still mostly pleased at the success of her weird sadistic game, while Michael looked visibly relieved. But sadly for him, Ashley wasn’t done yet. The homework paper was at the center of the desk, and Ashley leaned inward to point something out on the paper. It was only vaguely relevant to Emma’s last question, and the latter clearly understood the actual reason why she had leaned forward. Michael, who had only partially calmed down, now found himself assaulted yet again by Ashley’s supple breasts almost spilling onto the desk, the crop-top doing little to contain them. Her cute and sassy face made it all 10 times more erotic, and Michael decided to get up and ramble about something on the board in order to get away from the attack. He had given up any ideas of asking either girl out or providing tutoring services, he was in full survival mode and just wanted them to leave his office. But this decision proved to be his fatal mistake. As he got up, Ashley pointed something out…

“Ew!!!” she exclaimed, “are you… hard??” Before the horrified Michael had any time to respond, Ashley began to violently berate him. “You pervert, you men are all the same, can’t keep their dicks out of anything, I’m scared—Emma we should leave—we’re just innocent girls trying to get help on our homework, we’re not objects for your sexual desires!!”

This was the culmination of Michael’s fears—he knew the trauma of the experience would stay with him for days, weeks even, but he decided he was not going down without a fight. “No, you’re not innocent—at least you aren’t—can’t speak for your friend—but the whole time you were acting so sus, snapping your leggings, leaning into the desk, just being kind of weird, and don’t think I can’t see that. I’m human, and I’m going to respond to someone like you dressing with that kind of attire.”

“How dare you!” yelled Ashley, “We will report you for harassment and making us uncomfortable, you’ll regret this, the future is female!” And with that, Ashley grabbed up Emma’s homework, and the two of them stormed out of the office—without so much as a “thank you” to Michael.

Once they were gone, Michael sat down again at the desk, dejected. This was like a sequence from a nightmare. He was a bit afraid of whether Ashley would follow through with her threat, but in the end he realized that he hated the TA work, and would not be sad to lose his position at all. And if he was expelled from the school, well then maybe his parents would begin to understand that his main struggles at this college were not academic in nature. And understanding that truth would help everyone grow together.
•••​
“Wow Ashley, that was… savage,” said Emma as the two girls walked back into the atrium from before office hours.

“Aw, don’t worry, I’m not going to report him—I’m actually surprised he didn’t do anything worse than get hard—must be that proper family upbringing—but even the most moral upbringing can’t beat out biology!”

“Speaking of which,” quipped Emma, “do you think he’s beating it right now?”

“Who cares bitch,” laughed Ashley, “we got what we needed, and had some fun along the way. Now come on, let’s go get some lunch.”
•••​
Back in the office, Michael opened the desk drawer and gazed knowingly at the razor blade inside, crying silently. Is it time, again?
fuck off wierdo

Brutal reality check! Great story

I feel so bad about Michael. He reminds me of when I was stalking a Muslim girls

Cutting is for girls lol. Just joking, interesting story setup, but I would’ve liked it more if they actually fucked an attractive guy in the aftermath.

Still better than most smut foids read but damn this was cringe