Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College is a scam

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
College is a scam people tell you to go to college the moment you finish K-12 they say go to college or you’ll be flipping burgers what they don’t tell you is what to do after that

once you’re finished now you gotta find a career and pay off your student loans what if you finish college and still can’t find a career what are you supposed to do go back for another 2-4 years and be even further into debt they also don’t say what to do during college if you don’t have a scholarship you have to pay for your tuition outta pocket if you’re not a richfag you gotta pay your own tuition

also then once you get there you gotta learn the same subjects you did in high school it’s not only your major you’re learning about if your grades are too bad you get kicked out it’s a scam you’re better off wageslaving or being NEET if you can get welfare

Last edited:
Depends. I got a useless stem degree and I didn't do internship, so couldn't get any white-collar job. Working in a supermarket now.

College can be a scam largely, yes.

Can't imagine doing physical jobs forever, I want an easy job where I can sit and relax.

College is a scam people tell you to go to college the moment you finish K-12 they say go to college or you’ll be flipping burgers what they don’t tell you is what to do after that

once you’re finished now you gotta find a career and pay off your student loans what if you finish college and still can’t find a career what are you supposed to do go back for another 2-4 years and be even further into debt they also don’t say what to do during college if you don’t have a scholarship you have to pay for your tuition outta pocket if you’re not a richfag you gotta pay your own tuition

also then once you get there you gotta learn the same subjects you did in high school it’s not only your major you’re learning about if your grades are too bad you get kicked out it’s a scam you’re better off wageslaving or being NEET if you can get welfare
that's why I love my country. our studies/college are financed by the state

Depends. I got a useless stem degree and I didn't do internship, so couldn't get any white-collar job. Working in a supermarket now.

College can be a scam largely, yes.

Can't imagine doing physical jobs forever, I want an easy job where I can sit and relax.
nowadays bachelors are cope in most cases. Masters is now the new bachelors in 50% + of fields. Cursed planet

that's why I love my country. our studies/college are financed by the state
that is actually a bad thing because leads to oversaturated labor market

I have no interest in going to college.