Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College is not as good for me as people think it is

I

Itachi098

Greycel
I am a currycell living outside my country. I am doing great at Uni in terms of academics and even making some money here and there. However, I see these hot girls around all the fucking time walking in these tights showing even the flattest asses lol. Many of my friends have their own gfs, its even more painful. Back in my country I could never get laid cuz the most important trait of conventional attractiveness there is a fair skin (whitecels could easily get pussy in the Sub Continent) and I am dark af, you could mistake me for a nigger.
I have been trying warm approach, never asked anyone out cuz I always see them disinterested in any kind of sexual way. So yeah, people think that I am this cool guy who is successful at everything he does. I have an Economics quiz in 5-6 hours, people are expecting me to do great which I probably will and then some beta guys will come and suck my balls for being so good and then I will make them laugh by cracking jokes against them and then show interest in a girl only for her to show disinterest in anything sexual. Lmao life is so predictable by this point. People do not have any idea as to how fucking depressed I am and how bad I feel all the time. They might envy me for my success but they don't know that it is all a result of me working hard because working helps me with forgetting the fact that I will remain alone forever and the fact that my family is all split apart so basically I will never have a family.

I am a currycell living outside my country. I am doing great at Uni in terms of academics and even making some money here and there. However, I see these hot girls around all the fucking time walking in these tights showing even the flattest asses lol. Many of my friends have their own gfs, its even more painful. Back in my country I could never get laid cuz the most important trait of conventional attractiveness there is a fair skin (whitecels could easily get pussy in the Sub Continent) and I am dark af, you could mistake me for a nigger.
I have been trying warm approach, never asked anyone out cuz I always see them disinterested in any kind of sexual way. So yeah, people think that I am this cool guy who is successful at everything he does. I have an Economics quiz in 5-6 hours, people are expecting me to do great which I probably will and then some beta guys will come and suck my balls for being so good and then I will make them laugh by cracking jokes against them and then show interest in a girl only for her to show disinterest in anything sexual. Lmao life is so predictable by this point. People do not have any idea as to how fucking depressed I am and how bad I feel all the time. They might envy me for my success but they don't know that it is all a result of me working hard because working helps me with forgetting the fact that I will remain alone forever and the fact that my family is all split apart so basically I will never have a family.
Yeah college is far more unforgiving than the workplace