Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL College Stacy makes a presentation about our forum, calls it a pressure cooker bomb LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a few years this dumb bitch will be complaining that she has not enough money to pay her debt and how she's entitled to have all of her debt forgiven.

W0mn not go0d

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Foids are natural born comedians and they don't even know it

This is what its like living life on just exist mode, imagine being an ugly male and making a presentation that shitty about any other topic. This lady was accepted into college instead of a 180 IQ computer scientist with straight As and perfect SAT scores.

2B5DBAFD EBD9 491B A3A0 AC453BABD490

In a few years this dumb bitch will be complaining that she has not enough money to pay her debt and how she's entitled to have all of her debt forgiven.
In a few years she will be complaining why all man pump and dump her, and why is she lonely. Oh wait, she should be already doing that.

Anyone get featured? my niggas. Skipped to the end of the talk. Her solution is for other men to patrol and shame each other for sharing the blackpill. Jfl.

Self-victimizing foids. Feminazis want their white knights to do all the heavy lifting for them instead of standing up for their own rights. Clown world.

If she had half a brain she'd thank whatever god/s she believes in that sites such as this and Wizchan exist since these are veritable "support groups" for people like us, that if we as a community were to lack...

Well just saying there'd probably be far more incidences of people "going ER" on a society that abandoned/betrayed them than there otherwise have been up to this point.

It’s always the fault of toxic masculinity, it could never ever be foids fault could it? All of us are different individuals united through the common cause of being an undesirable and unwanted male all because of the way we were born.

exactly

You just know she has to be reading this thread, if you are, fuck you bitch

Why they don't talk about forums like this?

It's easier to prey on the weaker, lower Test, lower self-esteem males.
And because we're among the only ones that don't hold back about describing hypergamy and female hypocrisy, and spreading the Blackpill makes them afraid of having their privileges jeopardized once every beta male stop treating them like queens.

Also, most alt-righters are Soy Tradcucks. They put white women to the heavens and the highest regards, while many of these women don't give two shits about them (who are mostly single, and balding fat neckbeards).
It's a Cope movement where these guys fight for the white Chad (who isn't them 90% of the time) to live a life with a traditional white Stacy wife while they themselves fap to it on the outside not being part of it.

Last edited:

Another female appropriating the joker despite having 0 in common with him, J-F-L

That said, nice body, shes very much fuckable, like shes not a 10 I get it but I would gf her

404: Stacy not found.

LOL she actually said get a haircut or shower more often. The memes are real.

Just imagine you make a presentation about .co :feelsclown:

Turned off after 5 seconds

I honestly enjoy this sort of attention tbh, nobody cares about what I think in real life but if I say what i mean on the internet then some dumb bitch does an entire power point presentation on it.

I stated on the same thread that I was a fine-dining cel, but I guess that didn't fit the narrative.

I actually made a reservation at one of Alain Ducasse's places just now.
Do you go fine dining usually by yourself or with friends/family? I've wanted to go myself to some of these places, but always felt it would be too awkward and autistic

Or do you go with foids? :feelskek:

high tier becky AT BEST, definitely not a stacy, JFL @ her only showing 4 cherry picked posts btw

stop commenting and giving her views and attention pls

She's short and wears glasses. She's not Stacy ffs, at least give Stacies the treatment of being genetically superior, like Chads.

Just world fallacy as usual.

Incels are incels because they put themselves there, not because they are victims of societial problems.

Just another dumbass who has zero empathy.

Just another bootstraps argument.

Ignores the blackpill data for bluepill bullshit that has never worked

It's easier to prey on the weaker, lower Test, lower self-esteem males.
And because we're among the only ones that don't hold back about describing hypergamy and female hypocrisy, and spreading the Blackpill makes them afraid of having their privileges jeopardized once every beta male stop treating them like queens.

Also, most alt-righters are Soy Tradcucks. They put white women to the heavens and the highest regards, while many of these women don't give two shits about them (who are mostly single, and balding fat neckbeards).
It's a Cope movement where these guys fight for the white Chad (who isn't them 90% of the time) to live a life with a traditional white Stacy wife while they themselves fap to it on the outside not being part of it.
They have all the smoke for every group except their own white bxtch, then they turn around and claim they are the most masculine, it’s beyond cucked.

I actually like my new found fame, just think, people may use incel forums in 30 years and we were the founding fathers

These normies don't even seem to comprehend the the amount of pain that comes with inceldom it's like it doesn't even register in their brain.

Imagine being isolated your entire life, no love no affection, no positive emotions ever. How the fuck are you supposed to gather enough "confidence" to turn your life around?

Like seriously sometimes I wish these foids would experience what being an incel feels like for a month: no friends, parents that don't care about you, no male attention, no bf. Just wake up, work, cope than go to sleep. Rinse and repeat until you die.

Incels are incels because they put themselves there, not because they are victims of societial problems.

Just another dumbass who has zero empathy.

It’s always the fault of toxic masculinity, it could never ever be foids fault could it? All of us are different individuals united through the common cause of being an undesirable and unwanted male all because of the way we were born.
Women enforce "toxic masculinity" more than anyone yet never get the blame.

I want her in my sex dungeon

Just dont be incel bro

Do you go fine dining usually by yourself or with friends/family? I've wanted to go myself to some of these places, but always felt it would be too awkward and autistic

Or do you go with foids? :feelskek:

Usually myself. Sometimes with a close friend.

Fine dining is a great cope and I've never gotten any awkward glances. Everyone leaves me to my own devices. Actually, I get treated pretty decently, quite often a manager comes over after my meal and offers me a business card and says I can call him or her if I need a table last-minute.

Will you be in the London area later this month? I'm dying to try out Clare Smyth or the Ledbury, a couple of London institutions I still haven't knocked off my bucket list.

Ugly and retarded

does it qualify as ascension if a stacy foidlet makes a presentation on inceldom featuring one of your posts?

JFL her looksmatch would be on this site in 2021

also filled with inaccurate info

F+

next time on the hit show, uni lefty npc's get triggered over lonely men. :feelskek: :feelskek:

maxresdefault.jpg

No wonder youre incel, you dont even eat high effort meals!

chicken tendies are good shit tho, especially with bbq sauce
Oh fuck, now I'm laughing at this foid.
View attachment 186119

the loli avatar makes this picture x 10 better
I bet that cunt gets pounded by Chad every Friday night.

she falls between 18- 24 so you know if it hasnt happened yet its bound to soon
Wew, really wish I hadn't made such a dumb post.
If the whore from the video sees this: Get out college and get in the kitchen you fucking worthless communist.

Sad to think this is the most attention I will ever get from a woman.

having a loli avatar prob triggered some of the Uni npc normies tbh.

Last edited:
does it qualify as ascension if a stacy foidlet makes a presentation on inceldom featuring one of your posts?
You inseminated her mind with the seed of an idea, so yes

"can you smell what The Rock is cooking?" thus sayeth Dwayne Johnson.

I'm laughing so hard my sides have bisected me and have flown into orbit.

giphy.gif

the loli avatar makes this picture x 10 better
Eh?
13733.jpg

@suislayer reminded me back on December 6th (after I asked December 2nd, eerily the exact day this foid's video was uploaded to YouTube) that this was Guild Girl from Goblin Slayer:
guild_girl_anime.png

Apparently the 4th chapter of the 3rd volume says she is 23 years old...

Can't confirm exact page, while I've seen the entire anime I only read the first volume of the manga so far. I should probably get around to doing that, but I guess I hold off reading manga online until my computer becomes incapable of playing video or if I use up all my vids and am on bandwidth limitations for economic reasons, to capitalize on minimal resources required in pics compared to video.

Fuck it, she's so beautiful that she can still be a loli in my book.

We should have Honorary Lolis just like NSDAP had Honorary Aryans

Eh?
13733.jpg

@suislayer reminded me back on December 6th (after I asked December 2nd, eerily the exact day this foid's video was uploaded to YouTube) that this was Guild Girl from Goblin Slayer:
guild_girl_anime.png

Apparently the 4th chapter of the 3rd volume says she is 23 years old...

Can't confirm exact page, while I've seen the entire anime I only read the first volume of the manga so far. I should probably get around to doing that, but I guess I hold off reading manga online until my computer becomes incapable of playing video or if I use up all my vids and am on bandwidth limitations for economic reasons, to capitalize on minimal resources required in pics compared to video.

Fuck it, she's so beautiful that she can still be a loli in my book.

We should have Honorary Lolis just like NSDAP had Honorary Aryans

just dont post to much about it on here, mods might classify it as foid worship , even if they are fictional. :worryfeels:

high tier becky AT BEST, definitely not a stacy, JFL @ her only showing 4 cherry picked posts btw
She's a low tier becky or a plane jane. I didn't see her have a nice body or attractive face in her second video where you can see her better.
Women enforce "toxic masculinity" more than anyone yet never get the blame.
Foids: Men need to stop toxic masculinity!
Also foids: That violent serial killer is so hot, I love bad boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.