Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The prospect of marrying a ricecel makes noodlewhore have a mental breakdown

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianParentStories/comments/1c0icw3/scared_of_marriage_because_of_my_ap/

Last weekend my AM began to show me suitors, showing me different Chinese men to consider dating. They’re all the usual types of Chinese men, bland, quiet, and older than me. I immediately got scared and started crying, I didn’t want to be forced into a relationship like this. Instead of being empathetic, my AM saw me crying and told me that I need to stop being slow with relationships and that my cousin one year young is already looking at suitors already. I felt like my cousin was doing it for the sake of pleasing her own mother too.

But the main point was, I was pressured into letting one of the guys get my number and talking to them. He is 27, born in China and moved in the U.S when he’s 17. I was born in the U.S, immediately I knew that our ways of thinking will be hugely different and he will be no different than every traditional Chinese man I’ve seen and heard about. Just texting him makes me want to throw up out of anxiety and stress, I hate every single second of it. He can’t even text me in English, and my mom knows I speak English more than I speak Mandarin!! Insane!! How am I supposed to marry someone that I cannot communicate fully with?!

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's insane how much they hate ricecels, literally their only crime is being not whitu :feelsclown: @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @StonePath @AsiaCel

Her male countERpart's corpse is rotting after months on the rope

i missed your reddit posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Total noodlewhore rape (perpetrated by ricecels only, they'll enjoy it if it's by anyone else) (in a fictional setting / video game, of course)

I’m so scared of marriage with a traditional Chinese man because of my own parent’s marriage. Specially my mother’s identity as a… mother. She does everything in the house, from cooking to cleaning, my father doesn’t help. She no longer has a sense of self, I’ve often asked her what’s her preference for things or what’s her favorite color, she cannot give me an answer to these questions. Her self identity is being a mother, and that terrifies me so much because I know that’s what she will expect of me. If I marry a traditional Chinese man from the mainland, they will expect me to toss out all sense of self and be molded into someone like my mom. I have been crying thinking about it every day since last weekend, I feel like I’m losing my mind.
Seethe about it bitch:feelshaha:. You will be taken away from whitu cocku, you will get a personality rewrite, you will get stepfordized, and you will like it:ahegao::feelsohh:.

NoodlesNightmare1
NoodlesNightmare2

Total noodlewhore rape (perpetrated by ricecels only, they'll enjoy it if it's by anyone else) (in a fictional setting / video game, of course)

It's insane how much they hate ricecels, literally their only crime is being not whitu
She'd be okay with a bland, quiet, older White man. She wouldn't cry if she were forced into a White interracial relationship. She wouldn't be stressed texting a non-English-speaking European. She would cook and clean and be a mother without a sense of self for a White man. She'll throw away Chinese culture and relatives to be a baby maker for a White man. She wants Western. She wants White. White. White. White cock. White cock only. HOWAITO KOKKU ONRII PURIIZU

She'd be okay with a bland, quiet, older White man. She wouldn't cry if she were forced into a White interracial relationship. She wouldn't be stressed texting a non-English-speaking European. She would cook and clean and be a mother without a sense of self for a White man. She'll throw away Chinese culture and relatives to be a baby maker for a White man. She wants Western. She wants White. White. White. White cock. White cock only. HOWAITO KOKKU ONRII PURIIZU
Biggu whitu cocku or bust. Avg 2024 Noodlewhore mindset

Whites are superior. Chinkching Linglongs know this, that's why they want it. The idea of cursing her kids to be asian is a nightmare to her. White genes are a sacred treasure to her.

Her male countERpart's corpse is rotting after months on the rope
Won't happen if those traitor noodles are the ones being on the rope

Whites are superior. Chinkching Linglongs know this, that's why they want it. The idea of cursing her kids to be asian is a nightmare to her. White genes are a sacred treasure to her.
It's crazy how much good genes in your life matter.

:feelsugh:

Seethe about it bitch:feelshaha:. You will be taken away from whitu cocku, you will get a personality rewrite, you will get stepfordized, and you will like it:ahegao::feelsohh:.

Unfortunately what will happen is her mother will scream at her for a few days, she will move out and fuck the first available whitu boy. Rice culture is too cucked, there's no dads who will beat her up, brothers who will honor kill her or similar.

She says that the deal-breakers are that the Chinese men wouldn't have whatever she calls a 'Western philosophy' and that they wont speak English proficiently (although, she did claim that she speaks Mandarin). I'm going to call bullshit on that. I think the problem she has that these Chinese men she was shown weren't good-looking and tall enough, and not white enough. She also writes that that Chinese men are old, so timepill thrown in there for good measure.

I don't know. This Chinese girl sounds like a second generation immigrant, so she has the standards of a white girl. I'd guess she's longing for a white Chad, not just any ordinary white man.

How does she want a family and not expect to do what mother's do and cook and clean? Does she seriously expect the man she wants to earn more than her to arrive home from his work and start immediately picking up the slack?

I FUCKING HATE NOODLEWHORES

I don't know. This Chinese girl sounds like a second generation immigrant, so she has the standards of a white girl. I'd guess she's longing for a white Chad, not just any ordinary white man.
Every woman of every color wants White Chad. But Asian women specifically discount men of their own race the most. Compared to other ethnic women, they are willing to pay the largest premium for Whiteness. Asian women settle for White men of much lower quality than Asian men all else being equal.

Can we stop talking about race and focus a bit on how growing up in the US ruined that whore ?

Notice how the idea of being a wife, a baby maker, cooking and cleaning makes her want to throw up.

Notice how the idea of a traditional, hard working, quiet man repulses her.

She wants to be fucked by a violent thug while focusing on her career.

This is what feminism has done.

Based Chinese culture, abolish women’s right NOW.

Can we stop talking about race and focus a bit on how growing up in the US ruined that whore ?

Notice how the idea of being a wife, a baby maker, cooking and cleaning makes her want to throw up.

Notice how the idea of a traditional, hard working, quiet man repulses her.

She wants to be fucked by a violent thug while focusing on her career.

This is what feminism has done.

Based Chinese culture, abolish women’s right NOW.
For noodlewhores it's just a dogwhistle to bash Asian men. I can guarantee this whore will end up marrying some autistic white stemcel and she will have no problem with it.

Unfortunately what will happen is her mother will scream at her for a few days, she will move out and fuck the first available whitu boy. Rice culture is too cucked, there's no dads who will beat her up, brothers who will honor kill her or similar.
Unfortunate:feelsugh::feelsUgh::feelsbadman:.

For noodlewhores it's just a dogwhistle to bash Asian men. I can guarantee this whore will end up marrying some autistic white stemcel and she will have no problem with it.
Yep, and unfortunately for ricecels, many of them fall for it. These poor ricecucks are gaslit into thinking they're misognistic demons, meanwhile, these same yellow whores will bend over 1000s of times over for a white nazi chad who will call her a chink and pull his eyes back at him

She doesn’t want to have to deal with her parents expectations and influence but she does want them to support and house her until her mid to late 20s. :feelsclown:

If you want to be independent, move out and support yourself. Problem solved.

A liability such as this toilet needs to be thrown to the junkyard, as to how the mother loves this ungrateful "daughter" is a mystery.

To be fair, if you actually read what she posted, it’s a fair reaction. She’d still marry a American Asian, not a Chinese one lol

This is another issue. Ricecels should be beating the shit out of types like these