Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Combat Sports & Stoicism=Good cope

B

BertStanton

Officer
★★★★★
I find it calms the body and mind from the rage.

which sports in particular just asking

1v1 me irl OP

YOU WOULD BE BLOWING MY PRICK IN FLIGHT AFTER HIGH KICK AND IF I PUNCH YOU WITH LIGHT LEFT JAB YOU WOULD BE PUT DOWN LIKE NIGGERS AT SLAUGHTER HOUSE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Massive cope, I would chuck plastic bags full of meth and speed at you and you will grovel on the ground like a dog trying to pick them all up

YOU WOULD BE BLOWING MY PRICK IN FLIGHT AFTER HIGH KICK AND IF I PUNCH YOU WITH LIGHT LEFT JAB YOU WOULD BE PUT DOWN LIKE NIGGERS AT SLAUGHTER HOUSE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Everyone has a plan untill the get punched in the mouth ( in a video game)

which sports in particular just asking
MMA, many Thai, kick boxing,boxing bare knuckle karate, full contact tkd, judo, wrestling submission grappling, bjj, HEMA

Have u ever fought in the cage? I did a few times. Winning feels like dynamite and losing makes you feel even more subhuman. I coped with martial arts for years before getting bored

I fought in the ring
victory is fun defeat sucks but you can learn from loss I loved the self discipline and struggle aspects of fighting
My opponents were mostly chads, so it was payback time when they were pumping Becky and training 2 hours a day I was training ALOT more than that and a generally pissed off brutal person. I Got crippled at 26
not from fighting though, ironicly
I coached
I became a drunk
traveled[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]lived on the streets and in shelters[/UWSL]
[UWSL]On an unrelated note[/UWSL]
[UWSL] I joined the army at 17 [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I wonder how many incels joined the military for a cope and ended up dying in Iraq and Afghanistan. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Some incels are looking for a place to belong/identity/ to fit in somewhere[/UWSL]
[UWSL]martial arts definitely gave me that[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]and ALOT more (not women though, neither did being a bouncer at a night club)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]there is a sense of belonging in the homeless world too[/UWSL]
[UWSL]the land of broken toys can breed contempt or comraderi [/UWSL]
Now at 45 I have equalibrium problems from getting punched in the ear so much

I regret nothing from fighting except perhaps I could have been less of a Chong lee type dick

cool. are you still khhv btw? @BertStanton