Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Come at me

2-CBcel

2-CBcel

pumping iron
★★★
@Intellau_Celistic

the fuck is up with shannon rose bosanac, justus grossbier, james knott, or whatevewr these people are called? seems like your whole story was years ago, yet you still spam these forum with unrelated anecdotes about a girl that *obviously* never had interest in you. no offense, but you seem way off the f*ing deep end.

Did you have some kind of early life trauma, @Intellau_Celistic , or are you legit insane? (no offense thougt, just curious). you seem like a maniac, how old are you anyways? where are you from?

he's an deathnic, thats' all you need to know

@Intellau_Celistic

the fuck is up with shannon rose bosanac, justus grossbier, james knott, or whatevewr these people are called? seems like your whole story was years ago, yet you still spam these forum with unrelated anecdotes about a girl that *obviously* never had interest in you. no offense, but you seem way off the f*ing deep end.

Did you have some kind of early life trauma, @Intellau_Celistic , or are you legit insane? (no offense thougt, just curious). you seem like a maniac, how old are you anyways? where are you from?
you should word your post better.i was going to tell you to fuck yourself,until i read the no offense bit.you will piss people off with the way you post.

you should word your post better.i was going to tell you to fuck yourself,until i read the no offense bit.you will piss people off with the way you post.

I tried 2-CB and felt nothing

Yeah I have no idea what he's talking about most of the time :dafuckfeels:

He is a good guy

I tried 2-CB and felt nothing
wasnt 2cb what you tried then ... 2cb makes you feel like your in the middle of summer on a festival even if youre alone in the woods pissing yourself

wasnt 2cb what you tried then ... 2cb makes you feel like your in the middle of summer on a festival even if youre alone in the woods pissing yourself
Might be like salvia , it effects people differently

Hi @Intellau_Celistic

He is one of the most non-confrontational members of this forum. This guy does not like to pick fights with people. Regarding his post history, I suppose he is stuck in the past due to traumatic events that occurred in his life. I deal with that crap too. Individuals whom I cared for or humiliated me still live rent free in my head. Externalizing these thoughts are just a way of coping, which is what our fellow brocel is doing. Either way, leave the guy alone. He is a nice individual.

He is one of the most non-confrontational members of this forum. This guy does not like to pick fights with people. Regarding his post history, I suppose he is stuck in the past due to traumatic events that occurred in his life. I deal with that crap too. Individuals whom I cared for or humiliated me still live rent free in my head. Externalizing these thoughts are just a way of coping, which is what our fellow brocel is doing. Either way, leave the guy alone. He is a nice individual.
Yeah he’s a good guy

I feel some Shannon Rose [is a whore] merch could go down a treat.

Yeah I have no idea what he's talking about most of the time :dafuckfeels:
half of his posts make no sense as well as his screenshots of code of news articles or something, whatever that is