Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Come on Ian

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I fear hurricane Ian was another fucking nothingburger. I bet no one died or even got injured :feelscry:. The footage looks based though. I love seeing Florida get destroyed by hurricanes

Last edited:
I bet no one died or even got injured
I just fucking pray that npc garbage dies someday, every night, after I stop weeping in sadness, I get really angry and wished everything would come to an end, and see everyone who acted ruthlessly pay for every normalized crime they have committed against me, for just being a short, ugly, balding, ethnic, brown and clumsy male with speech problems.
I just want fucking justice, I just pray for it, in the face of defeat, I will keep praying for the destruction of this sad, pathetic and unfair world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9TE3226T-g&ab_channel=TriaxFx

I just fucking pray that npc garbage dies someday, every night, after I stop weeping in sadness, I get really angry and wished everything would come to an end, and see everyone who acted ruthlessly pay for every normalized crime they have committed against me, for just being a short, ugly, balding, ethnic, brown and clumsy male with speech problems.
I just want fucking justice, I just pray for it, in the face of defeat, I will keep praying for the destruction of this sad, pathetic and unfair world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9TE3226T-g&ab_channel=TriaxFx

Same I pray every night for God to destroy all normfags. 10 deaths not enough :feelscry: