Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Comfort is an incel’s last recourse

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
The reason an LDAR lifestyle is so popular amongst incels is because once you are blackpilled then doing anything with other people becomes nothing more than exhibition of looks-theory. Having your ugliness reflected back to you in every response, facial expression and fluctuation of vocal tone exhibited by every person you interact with is extremely exhausting, and to the blackpilled, it cannot he ignored.

Food, bed and other forms of distraction / comfort are the only place you are not under assault as an ugly person. Only in these moments are you truly free, to forget your place in the hierarchy and enjoy being alive, for whenever there is someone else present to interact with, you will be perpetually reminded of it by their every action.

The only problem is that copes have a half life, as your brain becomes accustomed to them it yearns for ever more captivating stimulation to sustain the illusion of distraction, which leads to deeper madness over time.

As a man you have to choose between comfort and reward. Women get both just for existing.

you need to maintain a balance between ldaring / doing productive things so you dont burn out

you need to maintain a balance between ldaring / doing productive things so you dont burn out
That is what I have learned recently. Constant NEETing causes a pretty quick burnout and things become stale. Once you start doing why you don’t like such as wageslaving then free time becomes somewhat enjoyable again.

The only problem is that copes have a half life, as your brain becomes accustomed to them it yearns for ever more captivating stimulation to sustain the illusion of distraction, which leads to deeper madness over time.
Just embrace it tbh.

I'm comfortmaxxing tbh.

You can reset and move onto something else.

I was autistically studying history for the last 6 months and it started to lose its cope for me so I moved onto studying sexual market economy, will be on something else in a few months

You can reset and move onto something else.

I was autistically studying history for the last 6 months and it started to lose its cope for me so I moved onto studying sexual market economy, will be on something else in a few months
Yeah, I go through history phases all the time.