Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comfymaxxing thread, comfymaxxers gtfih

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Loser, barely human.
★★★★★
What’s everyone up to tonight (or today) to get comfy?

I’m in bed under the blanket just browsing .is. I’m feeling sleepy and I hope I’ll be able to fall sleep soon and sleep well. Sleep has been a struggle lately. I may find something online to read too, until I fall asleep.

Also I’ll be hanging out in this thread and hopefully chatting with some brocels.

Sitting on my computer chair posting here after taking a massive shit

Sleep has been a struggle lately.
611+nFXJWyL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Sitting on my computer chair posting here after taking a massive shit
Nice, hope you been fibermaxxing. I sure haven’t and I have been paying the price.
I tried this, it works sometimes but leaves me groggy the next day. Also I need to take it a few hours ahead of sleeping. I guess I could give it another shot this week.

Nice, hope you been fibermaxxing. I sure haven’t and I have been paying the price.
Coffeemaxxing is usual how shit after awhile of not shitting. I think I need more fiber as well.

To sleep I take a mix of 2 ml of thc and alchohol

I was thinking of playing league but I am too tired. I think I'll watch some anime and call it a night.

I’m in bed under the blanket just browsing .is. I’m feeling sleepy and I hope I’ll be able to fall sleep soon and sleep well. Sleep has been a struggle lately. I may find something online to read too, until I fall asleep.

Also I’ll be hanging out in this thread and hopefully chatting with some brocels.
That good to hear. I pray you well. Just writing poetry and reading Shakespeare to calm down.

Kind you are,
I hold you dear,
I hold you near.
Be at peace,
get much
rest and sleep.
dearly beloved
be free and happy.

Going to play some vidya, then try to go to sleep

I sleep 12+ hours if I don't have a reason to get up early

Sorry didn’t respond to people last night. Will respond to a few here and probably make a new thread soon.
That good to hear. I pray you well. Just writing poetry and reading Shakespeare to calm down.

Kind you are,
I hold you dear,
I hold you near.
Be at peace,
get much
rest and sleep.
dearly beloved
be free and happy.
Thank you for this. I think it helped me to fall asleep last night.
I like to fantasize about cuddling with an imaginary waifu while under the covers of my blanket
:feelsbadman:
Going to play some vidya, then try to go to sleep
Nice
Any good movie recommendation? :feelscomfy:
What kind of movies do you like?

music, a cherry flavoured energy drink and brown rice with pesto mixed with it because I had to little time to anything else to eat.

this is what i like to see on .is

Tbh I'm fixing a lot of annoying sneaky bugs without feeling tired at all thanks to rage fuel. Feels good actually.

Sorry didn’t respond to people last night. Will respond to a few here and probably make a new thread soon.

Thank you for this. I think it helped me to fall asleep last night.

:feelsbadman:

Nice

:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Anything’s good, brocel. Don’t really have a favorite genre. I watched L.A. Confidential yesterday and it was pretty fucking good, now I wanna go replay L.A. Noire lol.