Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Comfymaxxing

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Any suggestions on how to get more comfy?

@Epedaphic

Piss into cups, throw them into neighbours gardens.

1. make a conscious decision
2. give yourself a time limit (to keep your brain from whining about the responsibilities and commitments you keep at bay)
3. engage with what you've experienced to hedonistically be pleasurable in the past

1+2 is where people mess it up
so set an alarm for tomorrow to "stop comfymaxxing"
let yourself forget about the non comfymaxxing shit that's always floating on your awareness

note that if you have physical or emotional pain that's drilling into you that will interefere with comfymaxxing and there's not much you can do
How might one find anodyne respite from the depths of emotional torment, if only for a fleeting interval?

:feelscry: it will always be in the background I'm afraid
hard drugs is the only surefire way afaik

The sagely @Darth_Aurelius and other percipient paraxysmarians conjectured introzonal metempsychic perturbation via antinomial praxial methodology could extrapolate sentience and noetic acuity, efficaciously actuating supraliminal epiphanies through diaphanous mantrification of fundamental fulgurations.

no

for your face

Indeed, one's discourse circa acceptance of a melanchologenic epistemology necessitates acknowledgement of a psychogenic prophylactic to modulate inevitable concomitants of such a cognizance. Namely, nigrous apprehension of ontological accidence requires deployment of stipulated palliatives to assuage resultant thanatropic turmoil.

Last edited:
I am tired of life ...

I like to be warm in bed or in my couch. Just doing what I find to be comfortable, usually talking with brocels.

I like to be warm in bed or in my couch. Just doing what I find to be comfortable, usually talking with brocels.
Why yes talking to brocels is a good idea, do you have anything else in particular to get comfy by yourself