Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comments on a Short Visit to Rome: Content Creators and Homeless Stench

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★
Some of the content creators have an assistant to take photos and they take a lot of time posing and scowl and shout at the assistant if they are not happy with the photo.

They bunch up at the main tourist sites but some go to less popular sites to get the perfect photo. Once was outside a Church made from white stone in a green dress that she kept lifting tight around her to show off her curves. This was outside a Church. Not much respect for religion is there?

They take dozens if not hundreds of photos just to get the perfect shot.

I also walked down Via Condotti where all the luxury brands have shops. €6,000 a for bag, sometimes much more. Clothes even more expensive. I saw a Japanese or Korean woman buying two black hand bags. They looked the same to me but what do I know?

And then near the train station you see homeless and the stench of unwashed bodies. I had to hold my nose and walk on the other side of the road to avoid the human excrement. They don't even use a drain just drop the load in the middle of the pavement.

I visited the Vatican and museums but what stays in my mind is not the art and architecure but the selfishisness of the content creators and the stench from the homeless.

The stench is still with me now a couple of days after. It lodges instead the nostrils and lingers. Having lots of showsers don't help.

Thanks, I’ll remember to avoid Italy.