Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Commercial about a hole with a tall boyfriend

I knew it was gonna be this one.

Etsy switched to this direction for their Christmas commercials because people didn't like the Black Santa one, I guess.

This ad aggravated me

Cringe regardless of this being tallfag worship, good thing i never have to watch ads

We need genetic engenieering and nanobots to fix men and women all to the same unisize (180 and 163cm). Short people get taller, tall people get shrinked. If tall people refuse, they get publicly executed ISIS-style.

I bet a foid wrote this ad because of just how retarded it is.

This ad aggravated me
The guys only quality is his height and that more than enough for her. He’s obviously stupid as he has been tall his whole life but still bumps his head on shit and hasn’t adapted to his environment.

Last edited:
The guys only quality is his height and that more than enough for her. He’s obviously stupid as he has been tall his whole life but still bumps his head on shit and hasn’t adapted to his environment.
-
Srsly.- I'm fat, and you don't see me bumping into doorways and furniture, ffs
-

He’s not even a chad, that’s how much height makes up for everything else. Also fuck the kikes who made this ad for essentially telling foids to go for tall only

In psychoanalysis this, I'd say, their target audience are 30 year old beckys, who want to shop, but have no money.

Essentially, the girl is saying that at least she got a tall guy who can pay for her kids.

The hive approves.

A sub Chad that can earn money has value.

The cringe is immaculate