Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman cop Escalates situation no reason

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXtYtMUJ0pw&pp=ygUoZW50aXRsZWQgY2VvIHRoaW5rcyBoZeKAmXMgYWJvdmUgdGhlIGxhdw%3D%3D

Going to right side of car. Like she has warrant that he is some drug trafficker or some shit. No introduction asking for everything automatically and then acting like he is dui open containerinf when he just has a green tea.
Unlike the faggots in the comment section. I’ve dealt with foids that start interactions like this in retail. They are fucking Karen.

woman escalates something for no reason? color me suprised.

Last customer I had to deal with that rude I said to older coworker” that grouchy old lady says she wants somebodies help that knows what they are talking about”. She heard it tried to report me and my management understood. Fucking bitch.

The guy on the thumbnail looks like he's about to suck a huge dick. Not clicking.

why you even watch this faggot?

why you even watch this faggot?
I watched the police watcher or whatever YouTube channel’s version first. Relooked it up from where I could copy url and the hasan faggot came up first and thought it just illustrated the bs even more. But didn’t watch that much of it. Just watch the clean version more based

I hope all the women in the comments section get cancer and die a slow painful death.