Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Committing a crime as a man in the west is kinda like vertically accelerating a motorcycle in the globe of death

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

If you do it half-assedly, you'll fall on your back with the bike over you and get utterly screwed.

Examples: touching a foid's arm, trying to get a JB gf/wife as an older, ugly man, watching infinitely replicable pixels that represent naked children for free on the internet.

But if you go all the way and successfully commit a heinous crime, you'll get a ton of fangirls fawning over you, status, etc.

Examples: raping and killing lots of foids, killing lots of people in a spree shooting, successfully keeping your underage daughter in the basement as your personal sex/breeding slave for years

(Don't commit any crimes, it's not worth it).

Only if you're chad. Both things will work well for chad and both will go bad for any incel

Everyone is impressed by anyone who is really good at what they do. No-one is impressed by half arseary.

This is young Fritzl, more chad than incel for sure. Remember that foids have an instinct to detect only what comes from genetic, so even if he was old they could see he had good genes

Risultato immagini per young fritzl

I searched the park maniac and found a russian and a brazilian guy. Both are kinda ugly tbh but it may be a matter of momentary status. I doubt any of them had true success but I don't know the stories so Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back