Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory College just teaches foids to hate males, an incel would be better off going for a less “educated” foid if he lived in the west

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m reading misandrist posts on r/actuallesbians - and they hate males, they really take pride in looking at males as less than human.

“I have a similar dislike for men”

“ I have a lot of trauma involving men. They are statistically more dangerous than women and commit a large majority of all crime. But I also understand that I have to live in a world containing them, and it's not fair to consider them all monsters.”

“ I have a very, very low view of cis men, but I do not "hate all men" (people think I do, and I don't care because it makes no difference to me).
All men aren't cis first of all, and that distinction, imo, is ALWAYS important and relevant. I might have a diff view on this because I'm Black”

“ I dont miss the days i lived in fear of men but pretending women are morally any better has gotten me in trouble too lol”

“ I am misandrist. It's kinda shitty but I literally have a shortlist of men I'm willing to interact with on my own free will (as in, outside work)”

- Then society claims that incels hate toilets… foids learn to hate males in college. “Cis” - no, I’m “straight”! Don’t label me with made up Reddit liberal babble words! Go for youngER foids under the age of 25!

“ I have a very, very low view of cis men, but I do not "hate all men" (people think I do, and I don't care because it makes no difference to me).
All men aren't cis first of all, and that distinction, imo, is ALWAYS important and relevant. I might have a diff view on this because I'm Black”

Niggresses are disgusting, ugly on the inside and out.

Ah yes, goverment manipulation to the minors, what's next showing kids troonsgender and faggotry shit?

“Cis” is a slur. Homosexuals were jealous that straight people were called “straight”, so they came up with a bastardized term. Fucking homos.

college lol all of society

Imagine caring what cat lovers think about

I’m reading misandrist posts on r/actuallesbians - and they hate males, they really take pride in looking at males as less than human.

“ I have a lot of trauma involving men. They are statistically more dangerous than women and commit a large majority of all crime. But I also understand that I have to live in a world containing them, and it's not fair to consider them all monsters.”

“ I dont miss the days i lived in fear of men but pretending women are morally any better has gotten me in trouble too lol”

“ I am misandrist. It's kinda shitty but I literally have a shortlist of men I'm willing to interact with on my own free will (as in, outside work)”

- Then society claims that incels hate toilets… foids learn to hate males in college. “Cis” - no, I’m “straight”! Don’t label me with made up Reddit liberal babble words! Go for youngER foids under the age of 25!
why assist a demographic that hates you? this is an affront to the social contract.....why should we help any of these ungrateful harpies....post incoming

Yeah but it's worse that it's just a place for Stacy and Becky to slut it up for four years while they get useless degrees in things. They belong in the kitchen or on their knees.

You can't really find girls who don't go to college unless you find a hairdresser or cosmetologist. They're usually on the thicker side but often have big boobs :feelsokman:

This is why I will always hate that movement, feminism is a wicked mind controlling movement that are making foids worse then they already are

You're better off going to a labor camp at least you'll learn new skills rather than college.

“Cis” is a slur. Homosexuals were jealous that straight people were called “straight”, so they came up with a bastardized term. Fucking homos.
Cis means "not trans". So she hates both gay and straight men, she just doesn't hate women who have tried to change themselves into men.