Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Completely over for actual Retard

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
There's a literal retard on my train, looks about 20, dressed like a child, sitting there with his mouth half open doing shit on his phone. He's been playing some D&D game where a text-to-speech voice booms out YOU FOUND OUTSIDE. YOU CANNOT GO THAT WAY or reads out NPC dialogue like YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR THE NIGHT HA HA HA HA HA HAA!

When he got bored of that he opened up youtube, and he's been listening to his favourite few seconds of like a Rhinestone Cowboy, over and over and over again.

It's SO FKN OVER for him. I wonder if he knows? Or is he in some kind of blissful developmental delay, where in his mind he's about 8 years old and he simply doesn't care about women?

He just left, thank christ for that, the text to speech voice was about to drive me fkn insane...

Let him have his fun :fuk:

this guy is living in dimensions way ahead of us

His life will be nothing but pure pain and suffering just sitting in a room 24/7 doing the same things over and over again but if he is white according to JBW copers here he is drowning in pussy :feelstastyman::soy::bluepill:

Ignorance is bliss. The more you know the less you cope

You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the black pill... you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

There’s two directions people can take in life. It’s obvious he chose his and I chose mine. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

based retardchad mentally breaks inkwell

You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the black pill... you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

There’s two directions people can take in life. It’s obvious he chose his and I chose mine. I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Once You You Take The Blackpill , It's Like Your Third Eye Opens , Metaphorically Speaking

He just left, thank christ for that, the text to speech voice was about to drive me fkn insane...
Yeah, that sounds annoying as fuck. Was there someone with him? Some sort of caretaker? If so, they should've got him earphones or something.

His life will be nothing but pure pain and suffering just sitting in a room 24/7 doing the same things over and over again but if he is white according to JBW copers here he is drowning in pussy :feelstastyman::soy::bluepill:
JBW copers are extremely retarded

There's a literal retard on my train, looks about 20, dressed like a child, sitting there with his mouth half open doing shit on his phone. He's been playing some D&D game where a text-to-speech voice booms out YOU FOUND OUTSIDE. YOU CANNOT GO THAT WAY or reads out NPC dialogue like YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO STAY HERE FOR THE NIGHT HA HA HA HA HA HAA!

When he got bored of that he opened up youtube, and he's been listening to his favourite few seconds of like a Rhinestone Cowboy, over and over and over again.

It's SO FKN OVER for him. I wonder if he knows? Or is he in some kind of blissful developmental delay, where in his mind he's about 8 years old and he simply doesn't care about women?

@RetardedChinlet @Retardfuel @retard_supreme0 @Retardinator

Yeah, that sounds annoying as fuck. Was there someone with him? Some sort of caretaker? If so, they should've got him earphones or something.
No nothing like that.

In my country public transport is used as a kind of daycare for mentally ill people. They have their prepaid train and bus pass, and they go on these daily missions.... an hour and a half to the big city on the train... wait around 20 minutes at the central station.... take a different train for 45 minutes to the park where the old 20th century trams are preserved.... ride the old trams grinning like a child for a couple of hours... get back on the train and head home again. 5 or 6 hours killed just like that, always in the presence of train staff whose job it would become to solve any problem... but at no cost to the mental health services.

No nothing like that.

In my country public transport is used as a kind of daycare for mentally ill people. They have their prepaid train and bus pass, and they go on these daily missions.... an hour and a half to the big city on the train... wait around 20 minutes at the central station.... take a different train for 45 minutes to the park where the old 20th century trams are preserved.... ride the old trams grinning like a child for a couple of hours... get back on the train and head home again. 5 or 6 hours killed just like that, always in the presence of train staff whose job it would become to solve any problem... but at no cost to the mental health services.
Wow. Interesting system. I'm glad I ain't a train conductor where you're at. So this is a common occurrence then?

Wow. Interesting system. I'm glad I ain't a train conductor where you're at. So this is a common occurrence then?
I mean it's not like you get on the train and there are twelve of them all stimming away!

There is often one though. And I've never seen one freak out and need help. So there seems to be somebody figuring out which retards are going to be OK riding the trains all y by themselves without getting lost or losing their shit, because you only ever see the ones who are coping with it ok.

Some of them are pretty shit to sit next to though... one of them mutters to himself constantly, the last time I saw him he was going "GIZZY GIZZY WORK TO DAY!" over over again, non-stop.

There is a really child-like one who sometimes posts in our community FB group, he's really into the trains, knows all of their registration numbers.

This one today with the shit on his phone was a new one to me, haven't seen him around before.

Take the Retard Express to Retardville.

Elephant GIF

He Unironically Lives A More Fullfilling And Happier Life Than Us
His gap between what he has, and what he desires, might be smaller than ours?

He's happier than any of us

that sounds blissful what the fuck are you talking about

I mean it's not like you get on the train and there are twelve of them all stimming away!
:feelskek: that mental image cracked me up way harder than it should have.
There is often one though. And I've never seen one freak out and need help. So there seems to be somebody figuring out which retards are going to be OK riding the trains all y by themselves without getting lost or losing their shit, because you only ever see the ones who are coping with it ok.
As there should be. If you're gonna let them on commercial trains, there should at the very least be someone monitoring them.
Some of them are pretty shit to sit next to though... one of them mutters to himself constantly, the last time I saw him he was going "GIZZY GIZZY WORK TO DAY!" over over again, non-stop.
I'm still of the opinion that such ones should be barred from commercial trains.
There is a really child-like one who sometimes posts in our community FB group, he's really into the trains, knows all of their registration numbers.
That reminds of a story from my secondary school days. We were going on an excursion to a WWII museum by train with the entire class. One of my classmates (with whom I got along quite well) forgot his jacket on the train back. I, being who I am, had memorized the train number for funsies, so thanks to that my classmate was able to get his jacket back.