Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Complimenting foids is dumb

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Why say something nice to a foid when they never say something nice about you?
Complimenting foids is a form of foid worship. I see too many guys being overly nice to foids just because they are simply female. It's ridiculous.

Bluepillers gotta simp

I see too many guys being overly nice to foids just because they are simply female.
It's truly ridiculous. I hope this social norm that normtards follow ends soon.

It's truly ridiculous. I hope this social norm that normtards follow ends soon.
It won't. Men are biologically wired to simp. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

We were blessed with great strength... Only to be enslaved by our lust for foids :feelsrope:

It won't. Men are biologically wired to simp. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

We were blessed with great strength... Only to be enslaved by our lust for foids :feelsrope:
It's fucking sad.
But atleast us incels have the potential to bring about a change.

Agreed. No point especially for subhumans

Wanting foids could be considered simping and it’s brutal because in my opinion the only way to be 100% anti simp is to not want foids in the first place.

Foids don't want to hear anything i have to say its different with Chad or normie I'm subhuman

Complimenting foids is a form of foid worship. I see too many guys being overly nice to foids just because they are simply female. It's ridiculous.
I used to be complimented alot by foids before I entered puberty. I still remember that I was so fed up with foids telling me how sweet I am that I started insulting the fuck out off them in public and they still adored me

I could‘ve ascended if it wasn’t for autism and crippling overweight

I used to be complimented alot by foids before I entered puberty. I still remember that I was so fed up with foids telling me how sweet I am that I started insulting the fuck out off them in public and they still adored me

I could‘ve ascended if it wasn’t for autism and crippling overweight
ban this fakecel

I agree, if ascending is impossible complimenting foids is useless, it's more fun to just insult them

Beta cucks at its finest. I can’t stand those fucking losers. They compliment foids thinking they’re going to get pitty sex lmao.

True complimenting a foid is cucked and bluepilled

Faggot simps need to be capped along with the foid they worship. Men are hive minded just like women.

It really is, i absolutely detest simps.

Years back. I've complimented a woman I know at work and she got offended lol. I thought we were pretty chill from the conversations we had before, but of course fixing her hair up in a certain way was not for me, but for Chad. Never compliment a woman that finds you ugly...

From that moment, I've learned to never compliment women ever again.