Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Complimenting foids is cucked

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I see a bunch of incels on here complimenting foids. They say things like, "nothing beats a young latina on her early 20's'
"White Aryan foids are so beautiful"
"She is so beautiful but I'll never have her"
"She is the one I want"
"I want to feel her love and affection"
"She is like an angel"
"This asian girl in my class is sooo cute, I wish I can be with her"
Enough of this appalling behavior, you never see me compliment foids in any of my posts because Im not a cuck. I refuse to compliment women.
And why do some of you guys compliment women when they don't compliment you?

fr like why glaze something u cant get

fr like why glaze something u cant get
It's like a starving homeless person complimenting a rich person who is about eat a delicious meal

Fr it's so pathetic and cringe

And why do some of you guys compliment women when they don't compliment you?
i don't mind using descriptors. but do you base every decision you make based on a binary of whether or not the same will be done back to you?

i don't mind using descriptors. but do you base every decision you make based on a binary of whether or not the same will be done back to you?
Not in every situation, it depends on the circumstances

Insulting foids is based.

It just raises their self esteem and standards even further, which has a knock on effect onto us

It just raises their self esteem and standards even further, which has a knock on effect onto us
What is this "knock on" effect that you mentioned in your comment? May you elaborate?

What is this "knock on" effect that you mentioned in your comment? May you elaborate?
I mean their actions have an effect on us trying to get a foid since they know they have so many options compared to us

I mean their actions have an effect on us trying to get a foid since they know they have so many options compared to us
You are absolutely correct

if they're actually hot stacies I dont mind them being complimented. you can hate the foids disgusting behaviors and mentality but still admire their beauty and fuckability. it's the fags that are complimenting the landwhales, sheboons, and the ugly foids that get on my nerves because were giving ugly foids inflated value

There's a difference between acknowledging the desirability of a foid, and directly stroking their ego. I'll tell you if a foid is cute, but I won't tell her that