Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Compliments

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
When I was younger, highschool era, I had people who would pretend to be my friend. They would say I was cool, but also take pictures of my face. Pretty sure they would laugh at me, too. I can't tell, even now, but they just wanted me to do ridiculous shit for their amusement.

This has happened through my entire life. I'm not real; I'm a joke. It's something I struggle with a lot. Even when I'm complimented on here, like someone who called me high iq last night, my first thought is they're making fun of me. They want me to think I'm smart, so they can encourage me to make a fool of myself.

Why can't people just say exactly what they mean or think? It would be so much easier.

result of bullying
Why can't people just say exactly what they mean or think? It would be so much easier.
this makes me think you might be on the spectrum

ever went for a diagnose?

result of bullying

this makes me think you might be on the spectrum

ever went for a diagnose?
nah, I'm autistic

Edit: As in, I have been diagnosed with autism, formally. By a doctor

Attachments

• hug.pepe.png
    hug.pepe.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
now i like you even more

spectrum-fren
Spectrum-fren indeed

If I wasn't eternally on a phone I would see if I could use a relevant emoji, but as I am, I will use this image to convey
IMG 2946
happiness