Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you think attractive people sometimes think to themselves "holy shit I mog so hard"

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★★
I can't even begin to comprehend being good looking, the polar opposite of my life, attractive people are everything that I'm not, they're honorary Gods compared to me

Yes they definitely look down on us uglys. Same way rich people look down on poor people :feelsrope:

Many lie to themselves and think it’s their personality. People are usually blind to their own privilege.

Brutally mogged
When you try to make yourself look intimidating by thugmaxing but then a Chad appears and mogs
Gigachad Jason Momoa cucks and gigamogs oldcel manlet ON LIVE TV
probably all the time but most they try not to show it

Yes, especially because nowadays lookism is mainstream all they think about is mogging.

yes and they love it

Yes they definitely look down on us uglys. Same way rich people look down on poor people :feelsrope:
Many of them are genuinely bluepilled and benevolent due to positive reinforcement since birth, although they will subconsciously look down on subhumans they might not always consciously think "i mog this guy so hard aha".

TALLFAGS ARE MOGGING ME ALL THE TIME :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

with no hesitance, even people who are average do this but on subhumans, having pride is a tempting behaviour like sex

I can't even begin to comprehend being good looking, the polar opposite of my life, attractive people are everything that I'm not, they're honorary Gods compared to me
fax its so unfathomable, i wanted to ask a question tho too bad pm isnt activated in your account yet, which sand country if you dont mind?

everytime they heightmog someone yes they will think about it

if its gulf or smth like morocco where foids would fuck horses and get blacked and bleached over you then its truly ovER :feelsrope:

Absolutely, or they dont even think about us at all

they superior about me weak stupid ass. SHOULD ALL GO TO JAIL FOR THAT (in video game)