Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Compulsory arranged marriage for @AsakuraHao by me! NO ESCAPE! AsakuraHao will be kidnapped and forcefully wed, then forced to mate with her!

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

@AsakuraHao

Another white woman thread :rolleyes:

Litterally I don't get it mixed women look 100% better

Cruel and unusual punishment :horror:

I'm not into trannies.
Your opinion won't matter because we will force you to wed her and fuck her. You WILL marry a woman who mogs you! :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Yet you share photos consistently of foids who also look like they could be teen boys.
where do you live where teen boys are super neoteny and effeminate?

he is the only based curry on this site tho
Him, @Chudpreet , @Grim_Reaper & @Lurkercel0 are the four horsemen of the truly, vantablackpilled Curries.

that's a boy
Bruh did you even look at the bottom pics? No way a "boy" could have thighs & an ass like that. :feelsohh::ahegao:

Thank you @wereq for sharing this coomfuel. :feelsYall:

Him, @Chudpreet , @Grim_Reaper & @Lurkercel0 are the four horsemen of the truly, vantablackpilled Curries.
The "Indische Legion" if you will :feelsYall:

I'm White myself, but Blondes like the one he shared in that other thread aren't all that to me tbh: I like brunettes a lot, and I also like foids who can tan in the summer. I don't know why, but I think it's because a natural "glow" indicates that you are in
That is an indian?
Nah, it's the Amerimutt or "La Creatura" meme: Basically, it is how most Americans will look given another 20-30 years or so.

I'm lucky a lot of my family were much more recent immigrants, to the point we do have some extended family in Europe still: A lot of people I knew in HS, through the wageslaves I've worked, and through college seem to obsess over how "oh I took a DNA test & it turns out I'm 3% Cherokee!" or something along those lines.

I really don't get why some of these people obsess over the fact that they might have some Native or even African in them: Foids especially are the worst for this, they do it in order to virtue signal & play the "oppression olympics" they are renown for.

She doesn't have tits

He clearly doesn't want her. So I would like to have her.

where do you live where teen boys are super neoteny and effeminate?
I live in the United States: You should know just how shitty the food, water, and most products here are. It literally is designed to lower mens testosterone.

Not to mention, it is a proven fact brith control makes foids prefer more "feminine" looking males.

Not all, but quite a few seem to exhibit physical traits indicative they have been physically stunted or "altered" for lack of better wording due to the shitty chemicals forced on us daily.

And here I thought that that tranny threatening to date and deflower us was the weirdest "I'll take your inceldom away" thread/threat this forum would ever see:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelshaha::feelskek:.

Cruel and unusual punishment :horror:

(((they))) make it purposefully like that.
I know: In fact, I am planning on making a thread as to how the food & other products in this country have likely contributed to inceldom, both in the physical & mental manifestation.
Also anything that actually increases testosterone or reverses these effects are conveniently illegal.
Yup.

Look at raw milk: Extremely nutrient dense, activates enzymes, and is very good for gut health which is crucial to your overall health.

Yet it's illegal in most of the country.

Same goes for so many other things.
Many people here have strange body proportions in terms of both length and width, and weird types of diseases and non-NT.
This is actually quite true.
Once, when I was in high school, I rubbed my eyes and they were blurry for a sec and felt like I was in Monsters Inc :feelskek:
I do think I recall hearing that Asians by default have poorer eyesight: Not sure how true it is, but regardless what happened there does NOT sound normal at all.

I probably had some experiences like that: Whenever I ate the cafeteria food in HS, I felt so lethargic afterwards it was almost impossible to focus.