Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Confusing. Isn't it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Isn't it confusing?

• Yes

Votes: 48 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Einstein (oops, bad example, he is an evil space Joo), I don't care about your rebuttals (after all, this is an incel forum, not Stormfront), but remember this: while you are coping with your fantazies of racial supremacy and superiority, attractive people around the world of all races are enjoying their lives, while you (and everyone else here) are slowly rotting away, unloved and unwanted. Sucks, doesn't it? Take care now.

Don't forget to include yourself. But remember you're above politics, meanwhile you take every chance you get to criticize other people from having political opinions different than yours. But when you show a little bit of your own opinions they are exposed for the dog shit they are. Don't feel bad you're in good company, just like every other deathnic here.

h
View attachment 251296

Here take this. You deserve it.

(I don't give these out to just anyone so don't lose it okay?)

Have you ever said anything useful in your entire life? Gorilla level IQ. You're like a fucking cheerleader for people that are smarter than you. You're just siding with him because you're a disingenuous, cowardly, turd just like he is. You shitskins love to stick together when it comes to whitey.

Last edited:
Have you ever said anything useful in your entire life? Gorilla level IQ. You're like a fucking cheerleader for people that are smarter than you.

You:

2n8ndr

Why dont you prove it by disproving ANYTHING i've said. Show me any proof. You can't because you're wrong.

Show me some statistics, data, anything that proves me wrong. You cant. Because YOU'RE wrong. You know you are which is why you're running away and trolling now. Just like the loser before you that claimed migrants weren't raping white girls. You guys are just fucking stupid. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

@the3rdwill Yo I'm an ethnic and IQmog and moneymog your entire family lineage (your both parents, including your dad, if you have one lmfao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ).

Mogs me.

Stormfront cope shattered

Number of letters on a keyboard IQ

He did not shattered anything with that utter nonsense. @the3rdwill explained it pretty well:
Another shitskin cope. People build societies, individuals can make great contributions. Without white people of all classes working together, great accomplishments would never be made. When white people show pride in their race, the accomplishments of their ancestors and appreciation of what they built and passed on to us, you are quick to remind us that we didn't contribute to that. Funny though how you shitskins also use Slavery and the Holohaox as a way to make us feel guilty. So I guess we should only take responsibility for the bad things our ancestors did.

First off, a specific group of non-white people tend to make us feel guilty about slavery and the Holocaust. Let us agree on that part because it is indeed a common theme. Yet at the same time, you say, that we did not contribute to anything what our ancestors did. This is a contradiction.

Why dont you prove it by disproving ANYTHING i've said. Show me any proof. You can't because you're wrong.

Show me some statistics, data, anything that proves me wrong. You cant. Because YOU'RE wrong. You know you are which is why you're running away and trolling now. Just like the loser before you that claimed migrants weren't raping white girls. You guys are just fucking stupid. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

2246d561bfc33e136e628bfe2dac01a1

Oh I'm sorry I had my ear buds in. What was that?

Last edited:
Interesting thread xd

Mogs me.

He did not shattered anything with that utter nonsense. @the3rdwill explained it pretty well:

Pretty sure he did larpGerman

Also

while you are coping with your fantazies of racial supremacy and superiority, attractive people around the world of all races are enjoying their lives, while you (and everyone else here) are slowly rotting away, unloved and unwanted. Sucks, doesn't it?
Interesting thread xd
Not over yet.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Pretty sure he did larpGerman

I do not know if he is larping.

Also

while you are coping with your fantazies of racial supremacy and superiority, attractive people around the world of all races are enjoying their lives, while you (and everyone else here) are slowly rotting away, unloved and unwanted. Sucks, doesn't it?

That is true although it does not refute this point:
First off, a specific group of non-white people tend to make us feel guilty about slavery and the Holocaust. Let us agree on that part because it is indeed a common theme. Yet at the same time, you say, that we did not contribute to anything what our ancestors did. This is a contradiction.

It is quite contradictory.

It is not about legal or not. It is about a foreign force in your own country. Why should anyone allow such atrocity?
Legal immigrants who are here to work and respect the laws of the country are not an atrocity when in reasonable numbers. I dont support mass immigration tho. Neo nazis on the other hand want all ethnics out of the country, thats what I was talking about.

It is also not about anger. Like @chudur-budur already said, everyone should just stick to their own kind. It is just natural and simple. Why making things more complicated than it is?
I agree, when did I say anything against it? A few immigrants dont ruin a country

This is not a reason to allow foreign people to roam freely in your own country.
You missed the point. I said its an inevitable consequence of foids not reproducing, that your countries are getting flooded with 3rd worlders sooner or later, not that it is a good reason.

So, why is it ok to shit on white people or to shit on ''eviiill Nazis''? Seriously, your post sounds like it would come directly from the bluepilled and leftist media.

Also, no one here in Germany is attacking foreign people. It is pretty rare, in fact, it is the other way around. We also do have leftist white people attacking ''rightwing'' white people. So, we do have a lot of problems, why should we bring in more problems? That is retarded.
I didnt shit on white people and yes neo nazis exist and are a cancer, granted not as big of a cancer as mass hordes of 3rd worlders. OPs post was about neonazis so obviously I was referring to them not all white folk. I shit on these larpers because they think shitting on ethnics would solve the problem when in reality its their own women causing it, but ofc they're too cucked to stand up to their women.
Bluepilled?me? I am an ugly ethnic manlet, I am the blackpill.

Leonard Euler and James Maxwell level of trolling.
I save only the best for retards like this

Julie Larsen Maher 8632 Western Lowland Gorilla Ernie CON BZ 09 08 17 hr 975x650

In all seriousmess though I actually am a Gorilla. A genetically modified one at that

I do not know if he is larping.

That is true although it does not refute this point:

It is quite contradictory.

He doesn't refute it because he can't. Shitskins always bring up Slavery (barbary slave trade)
genocide (armenian genocide, rape of nanjiing, holodomors) and colonialism to guilt trip whites into submitting to their point of views. But when whites show pride in their own racial accomplishments they are told that they have nothing to do with them. Meanwhile non-white people are encourage to celebrate their meager accomplishments. How many times have we to be reminded how niggers invented peanut butter or the chinese invented paper lol.

Ofcourse they just cop out and say that they "dont believe that" or they arent political. Meanwhile they are shitting on white nationalism. What a bunch of losers. When they aren't complaining about how white guys get all the girls. They are gloating about how ethnic men are grooming white girls. Total scumbags. Just proving the point of how they shouldn't even be allowed in civilized society and how subhuman and savage they really are.

Basically proving the point of how ethnics are subhman in more ways than just looks. Preying on underage white girls that don't have a father to protect them from predators like this.

How do you know they don't have fathers? White fathers do a shit job even when they are around anyways.

And they can't really be "preying" on them if they enjoy it. All that really matters is if they're past puberty and are married. Regardless, this isn't the point. The point is they're slaying jailbait pussy despite supposedly being shitskins.

Regardless, AOC in most of europe is 14 anyways.
There are trillions of pics like this:

embrace.jpg

But we prefer statistics and facts to some random pics on the internet.

1*3IpLVOKV0cxUkhuNXHvA9A.png
kyxij2pyh3901.png

There is a thing called "whitemaxxing", but there is no such thing called "ethnicmaxxing".

But ethnics are ugly ass subhumans, how on fucking earth they are stealing white women? Does not make sense.

>"statistics and facts"
>pulls up matches from dating apps filled with used whores and deflowered roasties
>tries to equate it to untouched younger girls

lol. Face the facts. Like I've said before, girls aren't picky when they are young and pure. Jaded whores are the ones who become more and more picky.

Last edited:
How do you know they don't have fathers? White fathers do a shit job even when they are around anyways.

And they can't really be "preying" on them if they enjoy it. All that really matters is if they're past puberty and are married. Regardless, this isn't the point. The point is they're slaying jailbait pussy despite supposedly being shitskins.

Regardless, AOC in most of europe is 14 anyways.

>"statistics and facts"
>pulls up matches from dating apps filled with used whores and deflowered roasties

lol. Face the facts. Like I've said before, girls aren't picky when they are young and pure. Jaded whores are the ones who become more and more picky.

How retarded are you? Why do you think they enjoy being around older men that shower them with affection and attention. Because they don't have fathers in their life you idiot.

What is the backstory behind these pictures:lul:? I know they are refugees in Finland or something.
It's blatant proof as to why people of the past wanted untouched, young virgins. Far easier and more loyal and loving.

Honestly, if I was American, I would definitly have tried to JBmax, given 25 states in USA don't even have a minimum age of marriage lmao

It's blatant proof as to why people of the past wanted untouched, young virgins. Far easier and more loyal and loving.

Shitskin cope.

Even if you manage to groom a white girl she will leave you for Chad when she is old and mature enough to realize how subhuman you are.

How retarded are you? Why do you think they enjoy being around older men that shower them with affection and attention. Because they don't have fathers in their life you idiot.

lol Women who do have their fathers in their lives also crave male attention, though being fatherless may be a factor.

Regardless, why aren't they going to whites for this attention but incel-looking ethnics instead?
Shitskin cope.

Even if you manage to groom a white girl she will leave you for Chad when she is old and mature enough to realize how subhuman you are.

I'm not even brown lmao. And this isn't talking about brown-white couples, but simply couples in general

And yeah, in a feminist soceity like the west, maybe that would happen. But if you have traditional values alongside marrying the girl at a young age, like at 14, then both the loyalty she will feel to you through pair bonding and the traditional values (gender segregation, punishments for adultery) will heavily increase the odds of a stbale marriage.

Last edited:
Regardless, why aren't they going to whites for this attention but incel-looking ethnics instead?

Do you think that a self-hating white liberal single mother would ever let a white adult male near her children? But they have no problem letting Jamal or Achmed sleep in the same bed as their daughters to prove to everyone that non-white men aren't uncivilized savages. But they are so this is what happens.

If you were a father would you let a ugly ethnic adult male hang out with your 14 year old daughter. No probably not retard. Why do you think they go after young underage girls. Because they are easier to fuck. They would have a much harder time with an older white girl because they would be disgusted by some old ugly ethnic male hitting on them.

Do you think that a self-hating white liberal single mother would ever let a white adult male near her children? But they have no problem letting Jamal or Achmed sleep in the same bed as their daughters to prove to everyone that non-white men aren't uncivilized savages. But they are so this is what happens.

No proof these girls are the daughters of single mothers.

And yes, that very much does happen, it just isn't publicized on the net. AOC in europe is 14 generally, and you're damn deluded if you think litte white girls aren't going to clubs and getting banged by Chads the day they turn 14.

If you were a father would you let a ugly ethnic adult male hang out with your 14 year old daughter. No probably not retard.

No one wants an ugly man around their daughter, ethnic or white.

Why do you think they go after young underage girls. Because they are easier to fuck.

And why is this a bad thing? Yes, younger girls are easier to seduce. Evolutionary, why then shouldn't one aim to seduce a younger female to increase is odds of reproducing?

In the end, She gets the attention she wants, he gets the sex he wants. All that matter is marriage and puberty. Not approving of these guys actions, naturally, since they are jsut pumping and dumping, but again, there's a reason why marriage was as young as 7 even in UK a mere 100 yrs ago.

They would have a much harder time with an older white girl because they would be disgusted by some old ugly ethnic male hitting on them.

Not necassarily. Older white girls tend to also be whores more often, which naturally makes them more picky, as we know promiscuity messes up females psychologically. Theoritically, were they also to be physical and emotional virgins at 18, they too would just as easily love the attention from less-attractive ethnic males hitting on them.

And this is speaking from experience.

No proof these girls are the daughters of single mothers.

You don't have any proof that they aren't. You're just speculating as much as I am. My explanation is far more likely. You don't even have an explanation.

No one wants an ugly man around their daughter, ethnic or white.
I was referring to the picture you were using. An ugly ethnic adult male with a young white girl. No father would ever let his children hang around that subhuman. Father is likely out of the picture. It's not some stretch to make. Single motherhood has been steadily rising since the 60s. Girls that grow up in fatherless homes make alot of reckless decisions with regards to romantic relationships. They are more likely to date niggers and other lowlifes, including ethnic subhumans way older than them.

nd why is this a bad thing? She gets the attention she wants, he gets the sex he wants

I know this is hard to grasp you being a savage but in civilized white society adult men hitting on underage girls is looked down upon. We don't live in the middle ages anymore where life was brutal and short lived. 14 year old girls should be focusing on school, and productive hobbies not fucking ugly adult males who have no interest in a real relationship. Girls that have sex at early ages are more likely to become sluts and drug addicts.

Not necassarily. Older white girls tend to also be whores more often, which naturally makes them more picky, as we know promiscuity messes up females psychologically.

shitskin cope. That deathnic in the picture you posted wouldn't stand a chance in this dating market without money and status. Everyone knows ethnic men are low value. If they were tall and good-looking it would another story.

Last edited:
Legal immigrants who are here to work and respect the laws of the country are not an atrocity when in reasonable numbers. I dont support mass immigration tho.

Sorry, but this is just sheer utter nonsense. I really do not care if he works hard or not.

I agree, when did I say anything against it? A few immigrants dont ruin a country

Because you are contradicting yourself with your attitude: ''A bit of immigration is ok though.'' No, it is not. Why make it more complicated than it is? there is no reason for it.

Neo nazis on the other hand want all ethnics out of the country, thats what I was talking about.

Which is a normal way of thinking.

You missed the point. I said its an inevitable consequence of foids not reproducing

It is not a valid argument, at all. You do not need any foreign focres in your land just in order to be replaced by them eventually. This is retarded.

I didnt shit on white people and yes neo nazis exist and are a cancer, granted not as big of a cancer as mass hordes of 3rd worlders. OPs post was about neonazis so obviously I was referring to them not all white folk.

Neo Nazis are a meme at that point.

I shit on these larpers because they think shitting on ethnics would solve the problem when in reality its their own women causing it

I totally agree on that part here.

Last edited:
Sorry, but this is jsut sheer utter nonsense.
Yes all ethnics are in your country to fuck it up, no chance some of them are actually law abiding citizens with jobs and families to take care of. I'm not saying these are the majority or the rule but they exist and they dont deserve to be kicked out, as they are net positive contributors.

Because you are contradicting yourself with your attitude: ''A bit of immigration is ok though.'' No, it is not. Why make it more complicated than it is? there is no reason for it.
Things dont get more complicated if there is say 2 or 3 percent foreign population in your country. You dont need 100% racial purity to have a cohesive society dont fall for that purity bs. There is no contradiction in what I said. Mass immigration is totaly diffrent from controlled immigration of documented immigrants.

Which is a normal way of thinking.
It's not, germany is having a problem because of uncontrolled mas immigration, it always hosted some amount of immigrants as do most countries and it didnt collapse. There are ways to control immigration to bring in people with high chance of integrating and have a net positive effect on the economy like scientists engineers, artists etc.

It is not a valid argument, at all. You do not need any foreign focres in your land just in order to be replaced by them eventually. This is retarded.
Tell that to your politicians. I'm saying none of that would have happened if german foids reproduced properly instead of aborting and being whores. It really is a numbers game. At some point there will be too few germans and too many ethnics. So politicians are importing the larger demographic that reproduces more to get votes and gain power and dont give a shit about the dying demographic. Ofc its not in the interest of german people but thats not the point.

Neo Nazis are a meme at that point.
Sure, but their numbers are growing and they can potentially be dangerous to innocent ethnics. Again I dont think this is the major problem, but it is an issue nevertheless.

Yes all ethnics are in your country to fuck it up, no chance some of them are actually law abiding citizens with jobs and families to take care of. I'm not saying these are the majority or the rule but they exist and they dont deserve to be kicked out, as they are net positive contributors.

Like I already said, I do not care for those kind of factors.

Things dont get more complicated if there is say 2 or 3 percent foreign population in your country.

It is more complicated because of racial und cultural differences. We also have to make sure that we are able to carry more people within our own country. More people means more responsibility, specially if they do not belong to our race. I do not see a valid reason to allow such thing in the first place.
So, I just keep it simple, everybody just sticks to their own kind - the end. No mass immigration and no immigration in general.

It's not, germany is having a problem because of uncontrolled mas immigration, it always hosted some amount of immigrants as do most countries and it didnt collapse. There are ways to control immigration to bring in people with high chance of integrating and have a net positive effect on the economy like scientists engineers, artists etc.

No mass immigration, no immigration in general, that means no responsibility for me or for anyone else. Why should German men waste their money for foreign people? That is beyond fucking retarded.

Please stop this cope already. It really sounds like something you could here from the bluepileld and leftist mass media.

Tell that to your politicians.

''Your politicians''? It really looks like that you do not know what you are talking about here.

I'm saying none of that would have happened if german foids reproduced properly instead of aborting and being whores.

Like I said, I already agree here because this is reality but once again, that does not mean that I have to accept mass immigration or immigration in general.

Ofc its not in the interest of german people but thats not the point.

Why? This is the major point here. Why should I allow foreign forces in my country? That goes for every other country as well. I will not allow such atrocity. It is retarded.

Sure, but their numbers are growing and they can potentially be dangerous to innocent ethnics. Again I dont think this is the major problem, but it is an issue nevertheless.

Which means I have to choose between a bluepilled white cucked man or a white man who is a Nazi... I choose the latter one here.

You don't have any proof that they aren't. You're just speculating as much as I am. My explanation is far more likely. You don't even have an explanation.

Explanation is simple. Females love male attention. Simple as.

I was referring to the picture you were using. An ugly ethnic adult male with a young white girl. No father would ever let his children hang around that subhuman. Father is likely out of the picture. It's not some stretch to make. Single motherhood has been steadily rising since the 60s. Girls that grow up in fatherless homes make alot of reckless decisions with regards to romantic relationships. They are more likely to date niggers and other lowlifes, including ethnic subhumans way older than them.

Father or not doesn't matter anyways, since females love male attention regardless.

I know this is hard to grasp you being a savage but in civilized white society adult men hitting on underage girls is looked down upon. We don't live in the middle ages anymore where life was brutal and short lived. 14 year old girls should be focusing on school, and productive hobbies not fucking ugly adult males who have no interest in a real relationship. Girls that have sex at early ages are more likely to become sluts and drug addicts.

>Regurgitating feminism/jew talking points

jfl

It's only looked down upon due to jews raising the age of marriage so that women can be made into whores. everyone knows the longer you keep women away from marriage, the worse they get. And no, the age of marriage wasn't low because of brutal and short lives. It was low because younger wives made for better wives.

UK had age of marriage at 7 in 1890s. In most of USA it was 10

And lmao what savagrey are you talking about? Even now, most of Europe is at 14 AoC. So miss me with that "muh school muh hobbies" bullshit when your own countries allow the women to be deflowered at that age. Not that I have a problem with it, since 14 is mature enough for marriage anyways, at least inthe physical sense. And that's not even getting into the fact that sexual degeneracy is rampant there as well.

USA literally has NO minimum age of marriage in 25 states if parents consent on the girl's behalf.

Although, I do agree with you in that last part. Girls shou;dn't be having sex with men if their is no desire of a sincere relationship. Again, hence why I am against pre-martial sex. Girls who engage in sex outside of marriage become sluts and drug addicts, regardless of age.

But you're right, it's totally a coincidence that one of the first thing jews went after during the first feminist wave was increasing the age of marriage. Totally. They were DEFINITLY wrong in spearheading no-fault divorce, alimony, women's suffarage, voting rights, and the sexual revolution, but this one thing that muh feels say is wrong they were right on, even though men are innatelly attracted to youth.

1557213609415.jpg

shitskin cope. That deathnic in the picture you posted wouldn't stand a chance in this dating market without money and status. Everyone knows ethnic men are low value. If they were tall and good-looking it would another story.

Not many men stand a chance in the current dating market regardless of being ethnic or white, including myself and you. Hence why I brought up traditional values. And hence why I say going for younger girls makes your odds of reproduction higher.

I would love to see your write up about how most of the pimping in the West is actually White women pimping their children out. That would be a unbelievable read.

Can't you fucking read? Read my comments from the beginning, read again, read multiple times, keep reading until they get into your thick fucking 4th Reich head. Damn.

Also why don't you be sure to explain how the migrant men responsible for most of the rapes in Sweden is actually not rape but prostitution. And be sure you also explain how Paki rape gangs in England are actually paying for sex instead of raping girls.

Oh god. Can't you fucking read? Read my comments from the beginning, read again, read multiple times, keep reading until they get into your thick fucking 4th Reich head. Damn.

Just read my previous comment. Either you are replying without reading them or you need to work on your reading comp. if you want to have an intelligent discussion.

In Incelistan all races will be sent to their respective locations and they will breed with their own.
Through one specific location we shall all meet and cooperate on ideas.
A central nexus sounds cool

>"statistics and facts"

When you see a young girls riding some ethnic's dick, it's always some form of child prostitution. Their mothers run whore houses, it's quite common.

rlyVOIo.png
CsWNLyD.jpg
4b0HzPF.jpg
GfXYdVn.jpg

NVBFjam.jpg
ZzUxktL.jpg
1PelY9i.jpg

Can't you fucking read? Read my comments from the beginning, read again, read multiple times, keep reading until they get into your thick fucking 4th Reich head. Damn.

78% of child prostitution in the west are perpetrated by single mothers.

The link you offered is not proof you fucking idiot. It doesn't tell you which RACE OF WOMEN is doing it. Which means probably niggers selling their fucking kids for a pair of nikes or 8 ball.

Just because you have a couple crimes of White women in America selling their children for crack cocaine doesn't mean the majority of children being pimped out or done by white women. Massive fucking cope.

Furthermore, it's not even fucking relevant because the pictures of the ugly migrant men with white girls are all in western European countries.

You continuously shift the blame of ethnic men being subhuman savages that rape and groom white girls onto the fault of white women themselves. It's a shitskin cope. Ethnic men are fucking scumbags. Your arguments are fucking SHIT.

I said that "nazis" DON'T THINK that ethnics steal white women.

Then what do they think? Ethnics are not having sex with white women?

The extent of race-mixing is much narrower than in your fantasies. But sadly it does occur sometimes

So ethnics are having sex with white women?

326d5342bd81f33ac5e738b276035e01.jpg

and that is because the kikes have normalized it and forcibly removed the natural "ew" barrier between white women and ethniks.

You can't make women to fuck ugly ass subhumans by applying propaganda, biological hardwiring can't be changed through propaganda. You can't even fucking realize how utter nonsense your statements are.

Jews are pushing race-mixing in advertisments, hollywood, tv shows...

I can show intergalactic travels on tv shows, but that's not happening anyway. What's the complain here? I don't understand.

You are incapable of understanding my point. White women are being brainwashed by kikes to not hate subhuman shitskins.

Not to hate X =/= Having sex with X

oh shit, they didn't get arrested ?

Don't know. But my point is, younger girls are easier to seduce. Not advocating to what these guys did, but I'm making a point that in the context of marriage, this will naturally give you a loyal wife.

Again, this is why Christianity/Islam allow for marriage at puberty. This is why in USA age of marriage was 10 until feminism came along. Same applies to most other parts of the world.

Other races "stealing" white women isn't a problem at all.
The birth rates of white people are very problematic.
And guess who caused that problem? White women.

You didn't invent calculus as Isaac Newton did, you didn't write Crime and Punishment as Dostoyevsky did, you didn't set a rocket to the Moon as von Braun did, and so forth. You are merely attributing someone else intellectual effort to yourself on the basis of race. Ultimately, it's a cope. See the paragraph above.

May be he did. @the3rdwill :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

When you see a young girls riding some ethnic's dick, it's always some form of child prostitution. Their mothers run whore houses, it's quite common.

rlyVOIo.png
CsWNLyD.jpg
4b0HzPF.jpg
GfXYdVn.jpg

NVBFjam.jpg
ZzUxktL.jpg
1PelY9i.jpg

None of those pics are even remotely related to the pics I posted. lmfao most of the foid in these pics are legal adults
Other races "stealing" white women isn't a problem at all.
The birth rates of white people are very problematic.
And guess who caused that problem? White women.

lol nope. White muslims breed far more. Look at someone like Abdulraheem Green for example. He has 10 kids.

Even in Russia, it is estimated that they will be 30% muslim since the muslims there have so many kids.

All this thread shows, without a shadow of a doubt, is that ethnics are low IQ. Just stop.

If you don't have anything to say, then may be you just need to shut your braindead 4th Reich ass up.
None of those pics are even remotely related to the pics I posted. lmfao most of the foid in these pics are legal adults

Do I need to spoonfeed you?

CsWNLyD.jpg

78% of child prostitution in the west are perpetrated by single mothers.

Last edited:
And lmao what savagrey are you talking about? Even now, most of Europe is at 14 AoC. So miss me with that "muh school muh hobbies" bullshit when your own countries allow the women to be deflowered at that age. Not that I have a problem with it, since 14 is mature enough for marriage anyways, at least inthe physical sense. And that's not even getting into the fact that sexual degeneracy is rampant there as well.

Are you fucking stupid. The age of consent in Europe isn't 14. Its like 16-17 in most European countries. IN some countries you have to have consent from the parents.

USA literally has NO minimum age of marriage in 25 states if parents consent on the girl's behalf.

The reason why this law hasn't been destroyed is because no responsible parent in their right mind would marry their child off to an adult male. Technically duel's are still legal in several states. I would love to challenge your pedo ass to a duel. I wouldn't fucking hesitate to stab you in the throat. Finally all those shit years wasted on fencing lessons would pay off.

UK had age of marriage at 7 in 1890s. In most of USA it was 10

It wasn't normal. Most people never got married when they were 10 fucking years old. Stop using the justification that just because something is legal automatically means its appropriate and right. There are plenty of laws and bills that are completely obselete but haven't been struck because no one finds it appropriate to use them.

Even in the middle ages when children were betrothed for several years before they were officially married and the marriage was consummated.

How do I adress this chart:

A shit simple size of 80 with a range of age between 19-66 years old. It's no secret that men are most attracted to young women in their prime.

Why dont we ask what girls find attractive. Only 20% of the males. So if everyone had their way your ugly ass wouldn't get nothing either. But wait... We live in a society. And that means working together so that everyone can have access to a better quality of life. And that means we have to make sacrifices. Look at what female sexual autonomy is doing to our society. How would society be if women only fucked the top 20% of guys. You're not just stupid but you're a hypocrite.

jfl at this thread :lul:

Do I need to spoonfeed you?

I'm going to make this simple for you because I'm dealing with a retard.

In all of your data.. SHow me the demographics of the Western women that are pimping out their children. There are more than one race of female in the West you brain dead retard. I'm not contesting the claim that 78% of children that are being pimped out are being done so by women. I am contesting that it's white women that are doing it. And your fucking measly article that shows one case isn't fucking proof you moron.

Are you fucking stupid. The age of consent in Europe isn't 14. Its like 16-17 in most European countries. IN some countries you have to have consent from the parents.

Wrong.

56vtey3kqlm11.jpg

The reason why this law hasn't been destroyed is because no responsible parent in their right mind would marry their child off to an adult male. Technically duel's are still legal in several states. I would love to challenge your pedo ass to a duel. I wouldn't fucking hesitate to stab you in the throat. Finally all those shit years wasted on fencing lessons would pay off.

And yet, so-called "child" marriages still happen in America.

Attraction to pubescents isn't pedophilia. That's your jewish programming talking.

Speaking of which, still funny how you dodged my question about jews raising the AoC. Oh what, is it a coincidence that they got EVERYTHING wrong with feminism, voting, divorce, women in the workforce, but the one thing that happens to trigger your fee-fees is what they got right? jfl :feelskek:

It wasn't normal. Most people never got married when they were 10 fucking years old. Stop using the justification that just because something is legal automatically means its appropriate and right. There are plenty of laws and bills that are completely obselete but haven't been struck because no one finds it appropriate to use them.

Even in the middle ages when children were betrothed for several years before they were officially married and the marriage was consummated.

>almost all states had it at 10 yrs
>multiple centuries of the law existing
>christianity allowed marriage at puberty
>only changed with feminism

"iT wAsNt NoRmAl"

I am not using that. I know legal and moral aren't the same thing. Hence why I often argue from a biological basis. And as we have seen, girls are very much fertile and ready generally after 2 or so yrs of being in puberty. Hence why most girls lose their V-Card at 13, since they start around 11.

How do I adress this chart:

A shit simple size of 80 with a range of age between 19-66 years old. It's no secret that men are most attracted to young women in their prime.

So you acknowledge I'm right. Attraction to pubescents if very normal.

Why dont we ask what girls find attractive.

Only 20% of the males. So if everyone had their way your ugly ass wouldn't get nothing either. But wait... We live in a society. And that means working together so that everyone can have access to a better quality of life. And that means we have to make sacrifices. Look at what female sexual autonomy is doing to our society. How would society be if women only fucked the top 20% of guys. You're not just stupid but you're a hypocrite.

Holy fuck. You really are going full soy on me right now! You even argue like a radfem.:soy:

1. Civilization is rooted in pleasing the majority of men by promising them a wife and children. Hence why a male's sexual gratification is necassary, moreso than a women's. No male satisfaction, no civilization. This is why what a women finds attractive is less relevant. Even then, a women is less picky the less male attention she has recieved and the less promiscious she is. This is why, for example, a young virgin would accept a 5'6 man but an old roastie will only want a 6'5 chad. This reasoning can also be applied to pubescent girls as well.

2. Females desire the 20% of males when they are left to their own devices and groomed through feminism. Women need to be controlled in this regard by men. Hence, as you have seen in these pics, girls will gladly take any male attention when they are young. Again, like I keep saying, marriage at a young age, gender segregation, punishments for adultery, and other traditional values are the key to succes here. Not JUST marriage at a young age on its own.

3.lmfao you're talking about sacrifice, yet what bigger of a sacrifice can a women make for a man than giving her youth to him? jfl You're proving me right.

4. Again, you're proving my point right. Female sexual autonmy, in part, can be controlled through her being obeident to her husband, right? I'm sure you agree on that. And what better why to incite loyalty and obeidence in a female than pair bonding with her when she is a young girl who's body has newly blossomed? We know females become extremely attached to men who give them attention, let alone a man who has initmacy with her. And that intimacy, coupled with her being a young virgin, will allow for increased loyalty.

5. Also, you're goddamn stupid to compare 80/20 rule to men wanting young brides. Men wanting young brides still leads to everyone getting married. Women wanting the 20% leads to AFBB.

Last edited:
I'm going to make this simple for you because I'm dealing with a retard.

In all of your data.. SHow me the demographics of the Western women that are pimping out their children.

Read my previous comments. As I have said, I will do a write up. It will take some research.

This is the 6th time I'm typing this shit. How on fucking earth your people gonna establish 4th Reich with that IQ buddy boyo?

Okay you pedo retard. First of all the age of consent of 14 only applies to men who are under 21. Read the laws yourself you fucking idiot.

peaking of which, still funny how you dodged my question about jews raising the AoC

I already gave you my response to the AoC being increased. It's because people live much longer. Plus the age of consent laws are 18 in countries that doesn't even have Jewish influence such as fucking Iraq, India, and turkey.

emales desire the 20% of males when they are left to their own devices and groomed through feminism.

Females desire only the most genetically fit males is found in all of nature and the animal kingdom. Feminism doesn't make women want the top 20% of guys. It's natural.

I know what society is about and I know why women have been historically oppressed. The point I was arguing that you have purposefully deflected because you are hypocrite. Is that basing rules and policies off what is natural isn't always what is best for society. Obviously oppressing women is best for overall society, but it doesn't change the fact that many women are going to end up with men that they are not sexually attracted to. Using some shit chart that shows how 25% of men are attractive to girls under 16 years old doesn't mean that low age of consent and child marriage is good for society. There is a reason why we did away with all of that. Are we better off than we were hundreds of years ago. I would say that the changes made have had eugenic effects on society. The changes in the last 50 years not so much.

This is the 6th time I'm typing this shit. How on fucking earth your people gonna establish 4th Reich with that IQ buddy boyo?

I'm not reading your stupid data because you made the claim and burden of proof is on you. The fact that you can't even bother to give me a quote proving that it's White women that are majority of cases proves you have nothing. Now fuck off already low IQ shitskin.

Last edited:
I'm not reading your stupid data

Of fucking course!!! Why would you? Scary, aren't they? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I can't, simply for the fact that I don't have time right now. But I will.

I'm not typing this same shit again buddy boyo, if you want to read the same sentence, just scroll up couple of pages.

I'm not typing this same shit again buddy boyo, if you want to read the same sentence, just scroll up couple of pages.

You just keep linking the same shit you autistic retard. You made a claim and you can't back it up. You have no data that shows that the of the Women who are pimping out their children, the majority are white. You have nothing. If you had anything you would of shoved it my face by now. Go away pretending you got the better of me.
Are you from 1980 or what? Why don't you just google this shit?

Did you even read the infographic yourself. I claimed the majority of European countries have a age of consent of 16. HEre is a map that shows the majority of european countries have an age of consent of 16. Of the countries that have low age of consent laws, many have age limitations to the older party. The only places in the world were you can fuck little teen girls as a 50 year old guy are ethnic subhuman shit holes. And look how that's working out for them. Clearly its benefited their countries so much. Wonderful places to live.

Last edited:
He's not grooming. I'm sure he's paying. Yes, she's being pimped by her mother.

Typical western white "family", they are literal whore houses. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

rlyVOIo.png
CsWNLyD.jpg
4b0HzPF.jpg
GfXYdVn.jpg

NVBFjam.jpg
ZzUxktL.jpg
1PelY9i.jpg

Paying for the whore is the only way an ethnic shitskin subhuman can get laid.

You are such a brainlet that you can't even get your fucking head around it. How are you gonna establish 4th Reich with that IQ buddy boyo?

rape =/= date

fucking retardcel.

Stop whiteknighting for your women, fix your dog-fuckers.

You never cease to amaze me. Where the fck do you get all this shit from? 4chan?

Status
Not open for further replies.