Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confusing

C

carbcuck

Banned
-
100% - Not an incel
How did this happen if the black pill is correct? (Long read, TLDR at bottom)

I am a 5’9 5/10 dark skinned Dravidian currycel (so 2/10 in the west) and I agree with the blackpill completely except for myself.
I’ve had multiple different instances where girls have showed me attention.

HS: extremely autistic/based, I didn’t give a fuck about anything except video games

1st: 10th grade HS, 7.5/10 Stacy lite befriended me as the new kid and she talked to me a ton. Winter dance came up and she asked me to the dance but I said no because I was busy on the weekend (busy grinding CS JFL :lul:). Looking back on it I wanted to KMS and I tried talking to her again but she basically blew me off :feelsrope:

2nd: 11th grade math class: 6/10 Becky gives me IOIs while I was busy playing clash of clans. She walks up to me and introduces herself and asks my name, I give her a quick answer and ignore her to focus on my raid, cockblocking myself again.

3rd: 4/10 fat hoe: art class, we became friends quickly but I never really thought of her. One class I got up and said I my back hurt cuz I fell playing basketball or some shit and she gets up and starts massaging my shoulder DURING class and feeling me up. Super uncomfortable. Day before Valentine’s Day, she says she got a surprise for me. Next day I guess she was late or some shit, I began to walk to the parking lot to go home but she literally sprinted (all 180lbs of her JFL) to give me this pack of candy. Later that night, she asked me out and wanted to be my valentine but I told her I wasn’t looking for a relationship or sum shit. No way I woulda fucked this hambeast lol, she was disgusting :feelspuke:. Big tits tho.

College: beginning of the end

4th: some blonde 5/10 got in contact with me. I think she was a little autistic too but she had huge tits and 9/10 body so I was like why not. I was FTing her and we talked for like 2hrs so we hung out in person but I guess she didn’t like my anymore so it fizzled out.

4th: freshman year - Joined study group with some fellow brocels with 4/10 5’11 obese curry (frame and wrist mogged me heavily tho), 3/10 5’6 birdcel (prime seamaxxing material), and 2/10 Latina with literal 9/10 body hang out with me for a couple months.

Asks me to lunch, buys me snacks, and tells me to come over to her dorm. Tries holding hands with me whenever possible. Hints at getting married and having babies (wtf lol). Finally she said she couldn’t take it anymore and tells me she has a crush on me. I honestly said I didn’t like her but I said ryan (the 3/10 birdcel) might be a good fit and she literally said he was too nice and didn’t seem like the type of guy to like girls (Brutal).

Couple days later I talked to said birdcel and said she cried for the whole day after I said no. My based friend back in HS said I should just pump and dump her but my bluepill (cuck) side kicked in and I said that was “immoral” JFL.

6th: 5/10 Arab bitch added me on instagram. Never really chatted except for a little smalltalk for a while. I was outside one day just chilling my myself and this bitch with her two friends walks up and she’s like “ OMG YOURE THE GUY FROM INSTA, how are you doing carbcuck?” (lol @ foid greetings). Whore then talks to me for a little bit and then goes on her way.

I thought she was giving me a sign to ask her out so I asked if she wanted to hang out on the weekend. I said yes and we literally just walked around campus, ate lunch, lied down in a field together for like 8hrs on a Saturday (never touched or initiated contact even tho she was giving me signals cuz I was and still am pretty cucked at that type of shit).

At the end, she said “here’s my number, you’re gonna need it later haha” and squints at me. I thought damn maybe this is when I ascend but I meet her a couple days later at some hangout for some event and I see her there with her friends.

I go up to say hi and she starts to walk up to me but her 1/10 500lb landwhale friend stops in front of me and says “hey she’s drunk, she’s not going to talk to you rn!” And I was like wtf okay. That turned me off a lot and and I guess she moved on cuz her friends didn’t like me or some shit.

Now my question, if the blackpill is right and deathnics can never get pussy organically, how did the above happen? It makes 0 logical sense. I genuinely don’t know how it happens.

TLDR 6 different girls have shown genuine interest in me, touching me, asking me out, buying snacks, giving me their number, etc even tho I’m a 5/10 shit skin Dravidian curry. Along with women in general being very comfortable and talkative with me.

My parents aren’t rich at all, they’re actually pretty poor compared to a lot of curry families here in NY (dad is an accountant and mom works at a grocery store). I also dress like garbage and I genuinely have 0 personality. Plus I’m a 5/10 curry with no redeeming qualities (sub 6 ft, sub 8 face, worst race in the entire world). How did I get hoes who actually seemed to like me?

Last edited:
jfl, you had to make a full account just to write some worthless text of wall that no one even responded to and got you banned right away and also call me a "retard".
You’re retarded
you people are very weird.

Kill yourself nigger

I wish this wasn't a larp post ngl.

how did this one fly under the radar :feelskek: