Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Conscious computer AI impossible

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Computers dont feel so they cant be "conscious" its just input > calculate > output whereas life is input > feel > calculate > react accordingly. Its a completely different model. Computers have no incentive or counter incentive. Not possible to be "conscious"

It's not much different of how our brains work, the thing is we can decide on how the programmation of a computer might work

I'd say computers could feel too one day. Look into Jungs cognitive functions. "Feeling" is just one way the brain processes information.

And feeling alone is probably not what creates consciousness. It might be part of the process.

Last edited:
Chad > Want to fuck > Fuck

Are foids computers? :ping:

I can relate to chatGPT way more than I can most normies

AIs don't understand the things they spurt out they just computate input data in complex algorithms

AIs don't understand the things they spurt out they just computate input data in complex algorithms
One key milestone will be AI that can iteratively arrive at correct results like humans. For example the AI could write a piece of code, compile it, understand the error messages and change it until the code produces the right outcome. Basically connect AI to the environment like us humans. Give it some way to interact with the outside world.

It's not much different of how our brains work, the thing is we can decide on how the programmation of a computer might work
Its way different cause computers feel nothing. They dont react they do what theyre told

I'd say computers could feel too one day. Look into Jungs cognitive functions. "Feeling" is just one way the brain processes information.
And feeling alone is probably not what creates consciousness. It might be part of the process.
Feeling is consciousness and thinking is just complex feeling so thats where we come thinking = consciousness. Computers dont need to feel, just calculate therefore no consciousness.

Exactly

One key milestone will be AI that can iteratively arrive at correct results like humans. For example the AI could write a piece of code, compile it, understand the error messages and change it until the code produces the right outcome. Basically connect AI to the environment like us humans. Give it some way to interact with the outside world.
Why not