Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids just want to be whores

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Now i get it, its very simple theory that intuitively arose in my mind at a random moment, i.e foids just want to be big sluts and out compete each others at being the greatest slut but wait there is a catch here, they want to be legit dirty whores who fuck and have children with any random man they want BUT WITHOUT THE SLUT SHAMING BY MEN. Thats it , very simple, they have been historically oppressing the need to fuck around random men, and in modern days it comes out in the form of " divorce, working woman, casual relationships, open relationships , strong independent woman" and all the mumbo jumbo mind fuckery one can think about to sound legit and justify their primal animalistic nature . And it is also true that males cant see past a female as anything other than a sex object, females can never surpass sexual objectification whatever she achieves or becomes, so i suggest its best we treat them as they want to be treated . We dont owe no respect to females just because they are females and they also dont expect any, they like to be humiliated , humiliation makes them happy, it was my biggest mistake to treat them as an equal to males in my naive years . They are not equal, never can be, and biologically inferior creatures than us never deserve any special pedestal worship but just contempt or completely sidelined or ignored . I hope all men and not just incels realize the cold hard truth about foids primal nature and their natural jealousy and contempt towards men historically.... the only exception when a foid becomes worthy of respect is when she commits her whole life to single man and give birth to healthy childrens and nurture them selflessly , its only at that point that foids surpasses her animal form and becomes worthy to be called as an equal human

Read every single word with haste and agreement.

Not really most zoomer girls these days are virgins or have less then 8 bodies ar 23

If women's were truly whore they could've had a body count of 200/ per year since high school

If women's were truly whore they could've had a body count of 200/ per year since high school
YOU ARE SAYING WOMEN ARE NOT WHORES.. I CAN BELIEVE MY EYES AT WHAT I SEE. All foids wanna be whores don't you know that