Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Considering jumping in front of a truck but scared i wont die

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
im going to the gym in a few hours (yeah i know stupid cope nothing will change when it comes to women but im trying to feel not so weak and pathetic) and im gonna cross a highway and some truck pass there sometimes and, uh idk, its my only good option, i cant rope in home because im never alone, but im so scared that i will just get really hurt and agonizing in the middle of the street and not actually die idk fuck guys i dont wanna sound like a att whore but i need to vent and have no where else to post this shit fuck

im a pathetic coward i wont have the courage to do it whatever i hate my life fuck im trapped in this forever

You know if you really wanted to end it you would have given up on everything. That’s not the case for you.

You know if you really wanted to end it you would have given up on everything. That’s not the case for you.
yeah im a a coward and i wont do it :feelsbadman:

It's not worth it if you become a vegetable. You can try to get a gun if you live in the US.

yeah im a a coward and i wont do it :feelsbadman:
Well if you really wanted to end it you wouldn’t be making a post about it and it would already be done wait it out and see how it goes speaking from personal experience

All I can say is cope until you rope, maybe something will change

take a cyanide and then shot yourself in head bro