Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How likely am I to die under general anesthesia? - I don't want to die

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I will be kinda gay if I die during my surgery and not get to reap the benefits of it.

But tbh. Maybe it will be a good outcome. I'll die without knowing anything and just peacefully get an out of this world. Though I will die a virgin so that kinda sucks but whatever.

Anyway I don't really wanna die right now, at least not until after my SEAmaxxing trip,

It's strange, lately I have become paranoid of dying. Not once in my life have I cared about that shit but now that I have something to look forward to I am scared of losing it. Very amusing indeed.

Idk I know I had anesthesia and didn't die. So you are most likely good. No need to worry about it.

Relax.

I survived emergency surgery as an almost 600lb at the time fat fuck and I think they had me doped up on fentanyl, morphine and propofol so yeah just saying you’re probably far younger and in way better health than I was going in to your surgery plus yours is planned and controlled whereas mine was emergency based to save my sorry ass life.

Went through general anesthesia three times and didn't die.

You don't die in anesthesia

Relax.

I survived emergency surgery as an almost 600lb at the time fat fuck and I think they had me doped up on fentanyl, morphine and propofol so yeah just saying you’re probably far younger and in way better health than I was going in to your surgery plus yours is planned and controlled whereas mine was emergency based to save my sorry ass life.
Why did you ignore my silly question

General Anesthesia is quite safe nowadays. Biggest concern is saying embarrassing weird things while you are on it

Relax.

ok I will relax
General Anesthesia is quite safe nowadays. Biggest concern is saying embarrassing weird things while you are on it
yes it's brutal, I hope I don't talk about blackpill

Why did you ignore my silly question
Question GIF by The Paley Center for Media

@proudweeb

Sounds like a noble way to go peacefully