Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Considering suicide for the 3rd time

JetStream

JetStream

Master Debater
★★
i don't have any real friends to talk to and i never did so I'm sharing it here despite knowing that no one here will give the slightest of shit because why would they, i can't feel anything anymore except for fear, first time i ever considered sucide i purchased a shit ton of pills 30+ 40+ and took them all in a field only to wake up in my bed,2nd time i got a rope and was going to hang myself in the bathroom but decided to call a therapist to tell him about it, i got locked for a month and sexually assaulted there, and now I'm considering jumping off a roof, it never began for me and it never will, there is a lot of shit i would like to share but don't feel comfortable doing so.

i don't have any real friends to talk to and i never did so I'm sharing it here despite knowing that no one here will give the slightest of shit because why would they, i can't feel anything anymore except for fear, first time i ever considered sucide i purchased a shit ton of pills 30+ 40+ and took them all in a field only to wake up in my bed,2nd time i got a rope and was going to hang myself in the bathroom but decided to call a therapist to tell him about it, i got locked for a month and sexually assaulted there, and now I'm considering jumping off a roof, it never began for me and it never will, there is a lot of shit i would like to share but don't feel comfortable doing so.

if you're going to rope why wouldn't you share?

hope you don't though

if you're going to rope why wouldn't you share?

hope you don't though
one thing i feel comfortable sharing even though i shouldn't is that i got threatened a few months ago to be sent back to a mental hospital because i refused to take pills again, the pills will fuck up your mind further

I'll try to talk to people in real life more

Before you rope, I have to ask you one question: which manga is better, "Tokyo Revengers" or "Fruits Basket"?

despite the pfp i don't read a lot of manga
You must think I am a fool

Paraphrasing Marc Lépine, "I don't want to talk about suicide, but if I did commit suicide, I would take as many people as I can with me".

As a last resort you should try to post this in social media tbh, maybe some mentally ill foid will pick an interest in you?

Take the animalpill

Attachments

• VID-20220626-WA0001.mp4
    4.2 MB
nothing has really changed since i made this post, aside from getting to train at the job center 2 days from now, and gymaxxing

you always have a CHOice