Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Contrarian take: Do you think we just aren’t going a good enough job of settling?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
My final attempt was to reach downward to a smallfat awkward foid. It was then that I realized the power of the juggernaut.

Not in my case. I am too short for women. 99.9% of women are taller than me

That's a good question.
There's certainly a lot of obese low SMV couples.
Maybe it has something to do with how much you *think* you deserve your SMV?
Like, a fat person has obviously let themselves go and they deserve their SMV. We, I assume mostly, haven't let ourselves go, we just have a genetically poor appearance that we couldn't do anything about and hence our brain thinks it hasn't made any mistakes and shouldn't "settle".
My take anyways.

I don't entirely disagree, but IME a lot of women like your 2nd link (1st link is broken for some reason) aren't willing to settle for someone like me. She'd probably be a lot easier to betabuxx, but I don't really have a lot of money, either. I tried going for the low value foids for a bit, but it wasn't any better than going after medium tier foids.... they're basically the same. I think foid psychology has a certain floor on personal value, they don't think they can go below that.

So I am highly suspicious of this thread's goal but will still answer:
I think a majority of incels, myself included, are currently more volcel than incel. Meaning we "want" or would "prefer" girls that wouldn't want us but because we can't have them we decide to not even try.

Speaking of personal experience I tried extremely hard to get a gf or a wife or a date on some level well into my 30s. I tried to date all walks of life. Short. Fat. Round. Handicapped. Mentally retarded. Minors. I've tried them all and nothing worked. I'm simply too short and ugly. So I gave up. I'm in my 30s. Could I find a widow in her 50s to date? Possibly. But I choose not to because the notion of dating a female way past her expiration date disgusts me when it would be my first intimate partner.

I, like many other incels here, have simply dropped out of the dating market. We do not even try anymore. Of course if that one 'perfect' girl wanted to date us we would say yes in a heartbeat and I think that is possibly what you are talking about. That we are holding out for the 'perfect' girl but that's a bit of a stretch of the real truth. Women hold out on many tens of men because they are wanting prince charming. Incels never had those options. I'm not going to "settle" for somebody that wants to use me as their last resort simple as that.

hello infiltrator

first off, juggernaut law exists. u r coping hard if u think the landwhales on the pic aren't getting thousands of messages from men on dating apps, let's not even talk about how most of those men mog the average inkwel in looks.

second, what's even the point of settling down? what does she offer? are u really going to go to something as time draining as a relationship or even marry just to get some roastie flaps? are u retarded? u can't trust women period, ur relationship is by DEFAULT at risk of going to end in dead bedroom, divorce rape, cheating, or all of the 3, all of this just to get some roastie flap jfl.

just pay a fucking prostitute if u r that desperate.

nah fam som sub 20 posts greycel throwing som lowkey bluepill thread aint sussy broooo

Dudes just have to take women 5-10 years older than them but want younger women. So the incel struggle continues

I think a majority of incels, myself included, are currently more volcel than incel. Meaning we "want" or would "prefer" girls that wouldn't want us but because we can't have them we decide to not even try.

Speaking of personal experience I tried extremely hard to get a gf or a wife or a date on some level well into my 30s. I tried to date all walks of life. Short. Fat. Round. Handicapped. Mentally retarded. Minors. I've tried them all and nothing worked. I'm simply too short and ugly. So I gave up. I'm in my 30s. Could I find a widow in her 50s to date? Possibly. But I choose not to because the notion of dating a female way past her expiration date disgusts me when it would be my first intimate partner.

I, like many other incels here, have simply dropped out of the dating market. We do not even try anymore. Of course if that one 'perfect' girl wanted to date us we would say yes in a heartbeat and I think that is possibly what you are talking about. That we are holding out for the 'perfect' girl but that's a bit of a stretch of the real truth. Women hold out on many tens of men because they are wanting prince charming. Incels never had those options. I'm not going to "settle" for somebody that wants to use me as their last resort simple as that.
How tall are you?

View: https://imgur.com/a/U7wPwra

View: https://imgur.com/gallery/UeG32zv

Why not date or fuck women like this? Would you rather be celibate instead? We talk a lot of women being unreasonable. Aren’t we in a way?

By your logic someone who is out of work and struggling to get a job is just doing a bad job of "settling" because they won't work for five cents and hour, you're being disingenuous. In the past all a man need was to have a job and be a good person to get a wife, so its not men that changed, its women.

Were working just as hard and putting in the same effort as men always had in the past, but in those times hypergamy wasn't allowed to just run rampant without any limitations.
How tall are you?
I was about to apply to that Pumpkin guy's BS and then I realized he's on my ignore list, its a good thing he's there when he says blue pilled bullshit like that. You are pretty much posting like him right now so you are sus as hell and are probably a larp.

1 day old profile, and already posting classic IT talking points. "Just lower your standards bro! I'm sure your problems are easily solved really. Oops? Did I say your problems? I mean, I mean, OUR problems. I'm definitely an incel like you!" :bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy:

:feelzez: In B4 the lock.

You’re right, I’ll stop ignoring foids like that in my private messages and I’ll swipe left on them on online dating.

I don’t know why I was holding out for so long

My final attempt was to reach downward to a smallfat awkward foid. It was then that I realized the power of the juggernaut.
IMHO There are a lot of volcel women, especially among the ones that are incel looksmatches.

I know my sister (married, happy, normie) is adamant that any woman can go out and get sex any night of the week, but depending on her looks and maybe random circumstances, she might have to hold her nose and settle. But sex is always on tap if women want it because there's always a surplus of thirsty males.

The difference is, lots of women who are too low SMV to get the man they want, are determined enough that they'll choose volcel rather than settle for anything less.