Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Controversial. Nofap and hamza whores love talking down to incels

Nepvetta

Nepvetta

Banned
-
“Just don’t wank and go out there and talk to girls”
“I get up at 5 in the morning to workout and your crying that you can’t get nothing”
“Just keep trying you’ll get someone”
“You jerk off to pixels while I’m at the gym we’re not the same”
“Don’t talk bad bout hamza he changed my life”

Bunch of whores half of them still the same . With no progress just lies they make themselves up with fantasies in their head about “self progress”
But if your actually changing for a better you good for you

if you waste your time in redpill grifter hamza's community or waste time talking to attention seeking whores you have no right to complain about them saying things you don't like.

if you waste your time in redpill grifter hamza's community or waste time talking to attention seeking whores you have no right to complain about them saying things you don't like.
Yeah I got mad at nofap on Reddit cause they were talking bad about incels and they all jumped me and got banned my bad

If anything the redpill faggots like to use incels as a control group like "oh bro go to the gym, ask ran through whores out bruh u dont wanna be an INCEL do you????" same shit, the people that can get gfs with that shit, could've done it without.

some incels could gymmaxx but no fap is cope I'd like to roidmaxx. Doubt it will get me laid but if it makes normies fear me then that is still a major upgrade.