Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Controversial] There will be no WW3 in the foreseeable future

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I've seen some of us here talking about mass extinction events like that of WW3 being the greatest solution to inceldom. However, I beg to differ with the main reason being:

The Elites do not benefit from a full blown Nuclear War.

Why the hell would the ruling elite allow their Utopia to be completely decimated by a nuclear war? That's completely ridiculous. Their main priority is to exploit everything that is exploitable, to live at the top of the world in their ivory towers, with incels being the lowest hierarchy.

WW3 is just another meme at this point.

Last edited:
Harsh blackpill, but that doesnt mean I will stop praying for a global scale destruction.
#prayforatlas

I wish it happen.

I don't think elites want to risk complete nuclear annihilation. Great powers of today cannot fight openly like in 1914 or 1939, so they probably channel that energy into fighting 'domestic terrorists' like Islamists, white supremacists, inkwells.

I don't think elites want to risk complete nuclear annihilation. Great powers of today cannot fight openly like in 1914 or 1939, so they probably channel that energy into fighting 'domestic terrorists' like Islamists, white supremacists, inkwells.
Tfw when no busty blonde polish foid to fuck

Tfw when no busty blonde polish foid to fuck
:feelsohh::fuk:

Unnamed 1