Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope] I'm somewhat glad I don't live in the west, and am not exposed to irl suifuel.

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
I feel for you westernercels. If I was there, I would've gone insane from suifuel overload. Even internet suifuel is slowly killing me though.

chad-Vs-Incel.jpg

Where are you? What's it like there?

I feel for Westerncels too. If you are a trucel in West your life is pointless. Literally pointless.

Pakistan. Public displays of affection are forbidden.

Hello to Pakistan. I used to work in Saudi Arabia where they're also forbidden. I worked with a group of Westerners who were ALWAYS complaining about how women couldn't walk with or cohabitate with men, how strict the Saudi government was about "proper behavior" on and on... I secretly enjoyed working there, except for the Internet blocks. It's one of the only places I've ever been where I wasn't constantly being bombarded with sex-messages. I envy you, man.

Hello to Pakistan. I used to work in Saudi Arabia where they're also forbidden. I worked with a group of Westerners who were ALWAYS complaining about how women couldn't walk with or cohabitate with men, how strict the Saudi government was about "proper behavior" on and on... I secretly enjoyed working there, except for the Internet blocks. It's one of the only places I've ever been where I wasn't constantly being bombarded with sex-messages. I envy you, man.

Sex-messages?
Based tbh. Can't u get an arranged marriage?

No job, no money. Social anxiety issues.

Sex-messages?

Yes, all the advertising, sex/relationships being at the core of most movies/literature/art/music... But then hearing from others constantly, "Just don't think about it. There's soooo much more to life." The hypocrisy. Even if you do try not to think about it, it's being shoved down your throat everywhere all day and night long.

Yes, all the advertising, sex/relationships being at the core of most movies/literature/art/music... But then hearing from others constantly, "Just don't think about it. There's soooo much more to life." The hypocrisy. Even if you do try not to think about it, it's being shoved down your throat everywhere all day and night long.

awful
tf is up with your picture man? its the creepiest shit

Korn_See+You+On+The+Other+Side.jpg

That picture is so fucking brutal. The right one is me at any party ever :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Even worse if your in a " liberal " western country like me.

Uk, canada,US all incredibly cucked.

I hear situation in india is getting worse day by day as it is westernizing and whatnot.
It is. I say after 10-15 years we would be near Western levels.

They even legalized gay marriage jfl