Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coping after gym with some Slayer music, gaming and daydreaming about having gf, what about you?

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★
Is your coping levels are getting higher and higher or just LDAR?

I'm resting because my health is not well.

Ngl, I think I have mild diarrhea jfl

I presume it is not so bad because mostly where we at is home.
Yes tbh.

"6'6 Polandcel, 26yo, Gymcel" :giga:

Just play basketball bro! Just be Marcin Gortat!

Yes tbh.

"6'6 Polandcel, 26yo, Gymcel" :giga:

Just play basketball bro! Just be Marcin Gortat!
I played but I was not good at it because most of tallfags like me are wooden stiff

Been browsing here for about 3 hours straight whilst sweating in a dressing gown.

Is your coping levels are getting higher and higher or just LDAR?

Gym, gaming, etc. Cope levels are about the same. I have bouts of depression and then get back to coping.

Gym, gaming, etc. Cope levels are about the same. I have bouts of depression and then get back to coping.
Not true at all.

I'm getting drunk right now about to go see about some work pants for the metal factory I work at.
I thought that if I buy gaming PC thoughts about girls will go away but this didn't happened :(

I thought that if I buy gaming PC thoughts about girls will go away but this didn't happened :(

True. I have a nice pc with an RTX 2080 oc, a gsync 144 hz monitor and still cant cope effectively.

When im playing games I am totally free of other bothers. I 100% games though so that takes my mind off things. Cheap and accessible.

I'm playing BO3 zombies and listening to A7X

Just checking football results

Slayer is one of my favorite metal bands.

My only cope are videogames tbh

Favorite Slayer song?

I drink alcohol
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Wageslaving followed by a little weed and whatever video games get me through the night until I repeat it all the next day.