Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: you spend most of your time daydreaming and talking to yourself

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Title. You spend your day daydreaming about a life you'll never have and talking to yourself as if you're talking to someone else. Anymore this is the only thing I do socially outside of this forum. Whenever I try to use a discord server to meet people I just get ignored or insulted.

Title. You spend your day daydreaming about a life you'll never have and talking to yourself as if you're talking to someone else.
I have my own fantasy world where I'm a chad with my stacy wife.

i daydream about being chad

True, daydream maxxing is the only real cope. Everything else is a constant reminder of how being non chad sucks. I have also begun schitzomaxxing to get normies to leave me alone so I talked to myself

I visualize various scene like going for walks with my non-existing gf. But the voices in my head making it hard lately.

I visualize various scene like going for walks with my non-existing gf. But the voices in my head making it hard lately.
Brutal.

I want to cuck these fucking normies so bad!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Aspie trait. I did that 20 minutes ago talking about the topic "White replacement" and I imagine talking on some podcast to an audience.

Aspie trait. I did that 20 minutes ago talking about the topic "White replacement" and I imagine talking on some podcast to an audience.
Relatable.

I DAYDREAM ABOUT FUCKING BRUTALLY THAT STUPID 37 YO WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO REJECTED ME 2 TIMES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I DAYDREAM ABOUT FUCKING BRUTALLY THAT STUPID 37 YO WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO REJECTED ME 2 TIMES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Old hag

I also do this non stop
It's like drugs for me

It hurts me yet I want it
Addiction at it's peak gentlemen

I usually talk to my wall and sleep with a bodypillow with no picture on it

And cry in my sleep and sometimes punch my face hard for no reason

I also do this non stop
It's like drugs for me

It hurts me yet I want it
Addiction at it's peak gentlemen

I usually talk to my wall and sleep with a bodypillow with no picture on it

And cry in my sleep and sometimes punch my face hard for no reason

I live alone and talk to myself so often that I've accidentally done it in public multiple times

I imagine my life starting again everything same but i am 6’6 chad

I can barely think. My mind is completely destroyed

This is how i cope with Style.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fef0Eg6Q-I

Dean Winchester Smile GIF

not to myself but I rehearse conversations/interacts out loud before i’m going to do something which i’ve been overheard or caught a few times, shit was embarrassing

daydreams are better than reality

feels like im about to explode on someone all the time

Title. You spend your day daydreaming about a life you'll never have and talking to yourself as if you're talking to someone else. Anymore this is the only thing I do socially outside of this forum. Whenever I try to use a discord server to meet people I just get ignored or insulted.

I regularly scream when alone in my room that's why i rarely go outside and in mute mode if i do

Bro I talk to myself and act like I have a youtube channel like DBDR'S jfl. Or whenever I'm playing video games by myself I will act like I'm live streaming. Complete and utterly OVER for me

You spend your day daydreaming about a life you'll never have and talking to yourself as if you're talking to someone else
Story of my life

Yes I’m a maladaptive daydreamer and I do it in public I don’t care

Based

Pretty much. It’s not like anyone else is going to listen to me and NOT send me somewhere where I won’t get out kek.

this is how it's gonna be until the day I die

Bro I talk to myself and act like I have a youtube channel like DBDR'S jfl. Or whenever I'm playing video games by myself I will act like I'm live streaming. Complete and utterly OVER for me
brutal ive been doing this since a child and keep doing it now

I can barely think. My mind is completely destroyed
Same. I have always been retarded but for years I've had brain fog. Nothing really matters anyway because I'm gonna die an incel.

I can give out entire lectures about topics like aviation, firearms or history alone lile I'm a professor or youtuber. I also like to talk to an imaginary GF when I drive my car and I comment the landscape or some places I know while telling my life sotry like she's here with me.

Extremely relatable. I also taking about the increasing degeneracy and the destruction of society due to feminism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back