Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious COPING and HOBIEmaxxing are good

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
Is ok as long as you dont denied the blackpill.Martial arts and things linked with lifting things are full of incels in denial that are nice to incels because a lot do it for bullyng,HOBIEmaxxing in those things give you a net of people to talk.

Is good to talk to people that are not your family of casual things,it did good to me and that doesnt mean that they hang out with me or talk to me out of class or something.

smoke weed
play guitar :smonk:

Is ok as long as you dont denied the blackpill.Martial arts and things linked with lifting things are full of incels in denial that are nice to incels because a lot do it for bullyng,HOBIEmaxxing in those things give you a net of people to talk.

Is good to talk to people that are not your family of casual things,it did good to me and that doesnt mean that they hang out with me or talk to me out of class or something.
you smell of the gay raff,
but alas, i shall overlook the cum drippin from your asss
ive tried working as a sled puller for a while but this old bod of myne
it wont do, it just wont
so hobbies are out of the question raff raff
you do you, ol friend
i do i, which means shitting in public

At least it gives you something to do.

You gotta fill in the time somehow.

Personally i'm into classic art now.

Yeah sure, but im also an advocate for becoming mentally unhinged and being a nusience to soysociety

playing vidya is my hobby